Voodoo

This was requested privately.
Female America x Male Mexico
⚠️Warning ⚠️
Smut rape? Weird crack Voodoo
I had to ask you a few of you guys question about Voodoo sex.

Mexico, Canada and America all share a apartment. It was quite big and modern.
Canada was living on his bed going through his step sister Instagram account. He going through the comments of his sister latest post. A lot of them where inappropriate and quite obviously none of them were using the granny rule. It all made sense why America never posted much and if she did their would always be another person in it with her so all the attention wouldn't be her.

It upset Canada to think about how much America was disgusted by her body especially when she had a very good figure. It's crazy to think what words can do to a person mind, made Canada wonder what her dms looked like.

Out of no where Mexico slammed opened the door letting it bang against the wall. Canada jumped for the loud noise he sweared one day Mexico will take the door of its hinges. Canada groaned at his Mexican roommate.
" amigo amigo! Look what I got" Mexico yelled. He was holding a ragged doll that sorta looked like America?

"What the..?" Canada was highly confused. Why would Mexico had a rag doll that looked like America and most importantly who would make that!

The doll was in a homemade black dress. It chest was pushed up bit probably trying to show America bust.

It had button eyes. One blue the other one yellow.It creeped Canada out by all the details the doll had.

"It's a voodoo doll!" Mexico yelled excited. Canada didn't know much about Voodoo dolls all he knew was that whatever you do to the doll the same thing would happen to that person.
Canada rolled his eyes at his roommate.
"Mex you spent you're money on nothing you know that those dolls never work". Canada explained.
"It's like those fortunetellers it's just a scam to get easy money".

Mexico smiled dropped. He looked down at the small doll in his hand that looked like his female roommate. Mexico blushed.

Ever since the day they met he liked her. He remembers that day so well, her pushing him to the ground because he looked up her skirt-

He always like her, but she didn't like him not at all instead she hate him. She want him out of the apartment. That why Mexico like making her mad. So mad that she'll push, slap or hit him...because that closest thing him can get..that's the closest thing to a hug. Any bit of touch made him happy or brighten his day even if the touch brings pain. Mexico knew that it was sad to think that makes him happy. And in fact it was sad..it was sad to think that he felt happy and loved by getting hurt.
America would never willingly hug him.

And America didn't like guys she was a lesbian. Mexico was going to be transgender for her but the South America countries stop him remaining him that America didn't even know he liked her and that there was a big chance she wouldn't like him as a her either. Mexico was always confused on what to do to make her like him....maybe he just need to except that she didn't love him and she'll never will. It was sad to think that Mexico would change genders just so America would like him he really did love her..and she didn't at all................

Welcome to life
Where if anything is to good to be true you better know it's all dream. Life what unfair game..a game where you start off as nothing and the build yourself up to a person with good and bad traits ......and then you die

That's life alright....

While thinking all of this Mexico (depressingly and over dramatic) walked to his room. While doing so he walked past America room. He stopped in his tracks and looked at the door.... America wasn't home she was doing whatever with some friends. Mexico didn't know why but he wanted to punch and kick the door out of anger but at the same time he want lay his head on the door and just cry..

Mexico started to walk again and this did time he make to room.

He jumped on to the bed. The Voodoo doll fell bedside him. Mexico looked over at the doll. Why did he even buy the doll ? He knew it wouldn't work so why is he so bummed out about Canada pointing it out ?

Out of Anger he grabbed the doll and squeezed it tightly keeping a firm grip on the doll.

America was having a meeting with Haiti and Dominican Republic. The two sister where glaring at each other with America in the middle of the two.

"Ladies please I know it's hard between you two but- America let out a loud yelp and hugged her stomach.

The two Caribbean countries looked over at the World superpower.
"Are...you okay ?" Dominican Republic asked highly confused and somewhat worried for her.

America seemed winded.
"I....it felt like I was being squeezed by a large hand".
Dominican Republic looked confused while Haiti eyes widen. "Oh no". She mumbled having fair idea of what was happening.

Mexico put the doll laying down on his pam he took a thread out of the doll. The treat was near where a person spilt would be. There was cotton come out of the doll. Mexico felt smile crawl on his face. He tranced his finger around the doll spilt digging his nail in the fabric.

America let out a loud gasp.
Haiti was bitting her lip looking guilty while Dominican Republic was getting America a glass of water. "A-America". The smallest one said scared.
America looked over at her.
She open her mouth to say but instead a loud scream call out. Haiti jumped back for her scream clearly terrified. "I am so sorry". She started to mumble. America had tears streaming down her cheeks she was digging her nails into the couch armrest. She looked in some pain. Her breaths where shaky and fast. Dominican Republic came running in to the room. She saw America in a awful state she they turned to her sister who looked like she was having a panic attack. "What is going on" she mumbled.

Mexico twirled his finger around in the doll split. His finger was huge for the doll so it was like their was a horse dick in America hole.
Mexico took half his finger out and they shushed it back in. He knew his dick wouldn't fit in the doll so he wasn't going to turn.

America screamed louder. Her vision was blurry for the tears. It hurt so much. She could feel blood go down her leg. Dominican Republic eyes widen wha she saw the blood go down America leg.
'There's no way she screaming about a period! What is going Why does Haiti looks so scared!' Dominican Republic was nearly crying she wanted this end. She wanted both America and Haiti to stop crying.

They weren't the only ones crying

Mexico cried looking down at the doll. He was such a loser and disappointment. He was raping a rag doll..

He was in so much pain his heart ached. His stomach felted twisted. He was heartbroken. He loved her so much and she wanted him dead....

America lay down on the couch in tears. It had finally stop, but she was still in pain. Her ass hurt and was bleeding. Dominican Republic was now in tears as well she looked over at her sister.

"I am so sorry". She mumbled over and over again.

"What did you do!" Dominican Republic demand a answer out of her.

"...I didn't think anyone would do something like this".

"Haiti!"

"I...I made a voodoo of her..I am sorry he was demanding me to do it..I needed the money Dominican-

"I need money too! And you don't see me doing this do you!" She screamed her.

Haiti put her hands over her head. She was in a complete panic attack now.

No hate to either Dominican Republic and Haiti. Their also divide country,
So it's another hate hope relationship.
Why does everyone only make stuff about South and North Korea being divided their are a few more countries who are ?

This is short because I don't know how to write voodoo sex heck I barely know what it is