Chapter 6

hey guys! just a cute litte suprise update! :) Enjoy! 

Emily xx

---------------------

Elle’s POV

I woke up the next morning with a familiar body wrapped around me. Shifting slightly I smiled to myself. It had been a while sense I had woken up to the Harry’s strong arm wrapped around my waist, and his familiar scent on my pillow.

“Harry,” I whispered cuddling closer to him.

“Hmm” Harry groaned tightening his grip on me.

“Can you turn the heater on?” I asked pulling the covers up to my nose.

Harry’s eyes slowly fluttered open. Yawning loudly he looked at me sleepily. “This is why you woke me up?” he asked giving me a look.

“I’m so cold.”  I said dramatically chattering my teeth together. “Warm me up” I said before pressing my toes to his leg.

Harry flinched “Jesus Christ your freezing!” he said pushing himself up from the bed. He stretched as he stood up; flexing his brilliantly sculpted back muscles. He clearly had no shame as he strutted across the room in only briefs to turn on the heater.

I pulled my eyes away from him to my roommate’s bed. Scarlett lay with the covers up past her head. Funny that I hadn’t heard her come in at all last night.

Harry ran across the room, coming straight at me. I braced myself as I watched him leap onto the bed. Hitting with a thud, he rolled on top of me forcefully tickling my sides.

“Get off get off get off” I shrieked between fits of laughter.

“Really?” Scarlett’s harsh voice rang out. Harry stopped as we both looked over to see her throw the covers off herself.

“I have tried to be a good roommate. I didn’t say anything when the two of you were up giggling until god knows when, or when I know for a fact I heard you two making out.” She said giving me a look.

I bit my lip to keep myself from laughing, as Harry rolled off of me to sit up.

“Do you think next time I could get a little heads up so I can find somewhere to sleep for the night?” she said as she got up to gather her things.

“Sure thing Scar” I said as I watched her walk out of the room.

I giggled as Harry looked over at me. “Do you have to leave?” I asked as I rubbed his arm.

“I’ve got to, I have to work today.” He said as he got up to get dressed.

“Do they really need you?” I asked knowing the answer was yes.

Harry paused so he could give me a look “one direction has five members the last time I checked.” He said sarcastically.

“Well I mean, do the girls really love you that much? Would you really be missed?” I said trying to hold back my smile.

Harry rolled his eyes as he came over to the bed. “Bye love” he said before lightly pressing his lips to mine.

“Do you really have to go?” I asked, looking up at him.

He smiled down at me “you’re going to get me in trouble.” He said before kissing me one last time.

“Bye” he said giving me a look before slipping out the door.

Pulling myself out of bed, I looked around my disastrous room. It looked like it was cleaning day.

Harry’s POV