Chapter 8

Oh hey guys! I know i've been gone forever, but I had a bit of a writers block. but im back now, and im going to try to get back on a regular update schedule.

Hope you enjoy! leave comments please becuase I love reading them! Dont forget to vote pretty please, and Ill talk to you all soon! 

Emily xx

------------------------------

Elle's POV

“I can’t run anymore” I huffed as I came to a dead stop in the middle of the sidewalk.

“Don’t be a quitter” Scarlett yelled at me as she jogged in circles around me.

“Seriously scar if you don’t get the fuck away from me, I’m going to punch you in the face” I said giving her a look.

Laughing she came to a stop and lazily checked her phone “your aware we’ve only been running for like 10 minutes right.” She said rolling her eyes.

“I don’t care, I wasn’t made for this” I cried sitting down on the ground. Just then my phone began buzzing in my pocket. Assuming it was Harry, I lifted it up and answered it “She’s trying to kill me!” I laughed.

“Am I interrupting something?” a voice, which did not belong to Harry, rasped.

Blushing, I shoved the hair out of my face and gave scar a look “Shit Marcus, hi” I said “I wasn’t expecting that to be you.”

“No problem,” he laughed “who’s trying to kill you?”

“Oh it’s just Scar” I said “she decided to take me for a run” I said pushing myself up.

“Gross.” Marcus laughed.

“I know,” I agreed. “So what’s up?” I asked as I walked behind Scarlett.

I waited as I heard Marcus take a deep sigh before answering “would you girls be interested in hanging out tonight?” he asked.

Biting my lip I called to Scar “Up for drinks tonight?”

“Can’t, I have other plans.” She said shrugging at me.

“Scar can’t make it” I told him. I held my breath waiting for what I knew he was going to ask, and what I want sure I could do.

“Why don’t you just come?” he asked slowly.

Exhaling dramatically I waved Scar over. Covering the phone with my hand I whispered “he wants us to still hang out.”

Scar gave me a look “so why don’t you?” she asked furrowing her eyebrows.

“Harry…?” I mouthed giving her a look.

“Ask him to come with you.” She said tying her hair back.

Closing my eyes I raised the phone back up to my mouth. “Would you mind if Harry joined us?” I asked.

Another pause. “Of course not” he laughed unconvincingly. “We can meet at your flat at 8:30” he said before clicking off.

Shoving my phone back into my pocket I sighed.  Guess I would have to call Harry now.

Harry’s POV

Wrapping my arm around the millionth girl, for the millionth picture, I smiled, Posing like I do for almost every picture.

“Bye, nice meeting you” I called to the girls as they walked away. Jumping slightly as my phone buzzed in my pocket, I pulled it out checking the ID.

Only Loved By You (sequel to Teach Me to Love)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara