Chapter 11

Hello I'm back! Here is chapter 11, I hope you like it. Contains mature content, so if you're not into that, leave now! :) 

Dont forget to comment/ vote and let me know what you think! Love you all!

Emily xx 

--------------------

Elle’s POV

Harry was acting uncharacteristically coy as we reached his room, only leaving a small kiss on my cheek before heading down the hall, and to the fridge to grab a bottle of water.

I stayed in the room, taking in the comforting feeling of home I had here. I glanced at the bed, blushing to myself as I remembered the many nights we had in here before I left. I smiled to myself as I walked over to the large window. I drew back the curtains, inhaling as I took in the breathtaking view, but honestly the last thing I wanted to think about was what the people on the street were doing.

“If anything happens-“I heard Harry suddenly say as he walked back into the room. The phone was connected to his ear as he nodded at what the other person was saying.

I turned back to the window as I waited for him to get off the phone, once I had turned back around he was leant up against the bar he had in the corner of his room, smiling faintly, and toying with the pendant he had around his neck.

I crossed the room, watching as Harry squirmed a little as I neared. Harry’s fingers disappeared under my chin, lifting it up, as I pressed our lips together.

“Are you alright?” I asked as Harry’s arm slide around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

Harry nodded, licking his lips. “perfect,” He said as I brought my hand up to rest on his chest. Harry stared at my fingers intently “I think I’m afraid if I…” he smiled shaking his head, obviously looking to drop the subject.

“What?” I ask drawing back to look him in the eye.

Harry frowns and blinks again. “If I try to make it real in my head, it’ll turn out to be a dream, or a hallucination, or worse.” His arm snaked around my neck, tickling just slightly, “I know, it’s stupid.”

I studied him for a moment, and then brought his hand down from my neck, bringing it to my mouth and kissing his palm. “I’m here” I murmured as I kissed each fingertip before turning to look at Harry again. I smiled to myself as I found him holding his breath “I love you, and I’m not going anywhere” I said as I intertwined our fingers.

I brought my lips his ear, “tonight isn’t going to be very fun if you don’t relax.”

The breath was released in a huff of laughter, as Harry tightened his hand around mine “I’ll try my best. I’m just worried I’m going to be pulled away. I called Liam and told him not to bother us if anything came up.”  He said pressing a kiss to my jaw, then another, working his way down until his lips were pressed to my chin.

“You know what I like best about your hair when it’s fastened tightly like that on top your head?” Harry asked quietly, voice velvety soft as it reached my ears.

“What?” I breathed as his hands easily moved to the mess I called a bun.

With a few quick motions my hair was tumbling over my shoulders freely. “The way it falls when I take it down” He whispered into my ear. He pulled back, lips slightly parted.

I stared, only for a second, unsure of why Harry was being so passive. I stood waiting for a kiss that I desperately wanted.

I sighed as Harry’s lips caught mine, molding myself into Harry’s body, when his hand on the small of my back presses me close.