Chapter 12

Hey guys! just a quick little update, sorry its not that long. Let me know what you think! Dont forget to comment and vote! 

Talk soon! 

Emily xx 

Elle’s POV

I froze, feeling Harry’s warm breath suddenly come to an abrupt stop. He shifted away from me as he lifted his head from my stomach.

“What’s wrong?” he asked bringing his hand to my cheek.

I remained silent, as I watched the  worried crease form in between his eyebrows. His figure was completely dark, in the almost completely pitch black room, only a small scattering of light came through the closed blinds, falling just above his hair line. Perhaps it was better like this, that I couldn’t see his face.

“I…” I started pushing myself up from my laying position. “Something happened, when Marcus and I hung out the other night.” I said directly, trying to make this as painless for him as I possibly could. There was no point in dancing around the truth.

I brought my eyes up from the rumpled sheets, letting them fall onto him. His dark face remained motionless, his lips were pressed into a thin line, and his sight was set down.

Licking my lips, I continued. “I felt that it was important to tell-“

“What happened?” His sharp voice interrupted mine. Hearing him for the first time took the breath right out of my lungs. I could only stare helplessly at him.

“What... what do you-“

“Tell me what happened Elle.” He said simply still refusing to look up at me.

I closed my mouth. “Well,” I began, “We were at dinner, and he was going on about how there are only three things you need to do to attract someone, or something like that.”

Harry chuckled darkly beside me. “Go on,” he said slowly.

“How when you finally got the person you wanted, you should kiss the breath right out of them.” I said falling quieter towards the end. It all sounded ridiculous to me now.

“And?” Harry asked snapping his head up.

 “And what?” I asked lowering my head down.  

“You let him kiss the breath out of you?” He asked sounding slightly amused. I could feel his stare burrowing into the side of my head.

I brought my eyes up to meet his. I narrowed my eyes as I saw the smirk on his face. “Is this funny to you?” I asked him clenching my jaw.

“I just think it’s,” he chuckled “childish of you to believe the bullshit he was telling you.” He said simply.

Childish?” I repeated. Harry smirked at me again, and continued to laugh away.

“Clearly he only wanted one thing, and that was to get into your pants.” He brought his eyes up to meet mine “which I’m assuming he did, otherwise we wouldn’t be having this conversation.”

“Would you stop acting like this isn’t a big deal.” I said feeling the tears begin to well up in my eyes.

I watched as Harry turned his head away from me. I wanted him to say something, anything.

“Harry!” I yelled at him grabbing at his arm.

“What do you want me to say?” he asked raising his voice. “It’s over, it happened! There’s nothing I can now!”

I could see the pain in his eyes; no matter how hard he tried to hide it I could see it. It was painted plainly across his face. “Stop acting like you’re not hurt.” I said quietly wiping the tears from my cheek.

“Elle, I could care less if some insignificant bastard kissed you.” He said raising his voice again.

I kissed him!” I yelled back at him. “Do you care now?”

Harry’s expression completely changed. I covered my mouth in shock.

I watched with wide eyes as he pushed himself up from the bed and crossed the room. Keeping his back to me, he spoke in a low voice. “Get out.” He said.

I was frozen with shock. When I didn’t move, He angrily flipped around, storming back over to the bed. Grabbing me by the arm, he yanked me out of bed. “I said get out!” he yelled in my face. The person holding onto me was not Harry, this person was terrifying.

“Harry, I’m sorry” I cried, wincing at the tight grip he had on me.

Harry remained silent as he dragged me towards the door. I tried begging him to just hear what I had to say, to talk to me, but he refused to listen!

“Harry I don’t know why I did it!” I yelled as he yanked the door open.

He pushed me out, keeping the emotionless look on his face. I crumpled to the ground, hiding my face in my hands as he stood over me watching.

“Harry, why won’t you just listen to me?” I screamed “I love you so much, why can’t you just-“

“That’s a lie,” he said flatly. “You don’t love me, you wanted to hurt me; otherwise you wouldn’t have done it. It would be forgivable if he had kissed you, but that is not the case here.” He lowered his eyes to meet mine. “Don’t you understand? I don’t want you anymore, Elle.” He said coldly before closing the door in my face.