Chapter 3

Hey guys! Sorry its taken me so long to update but my life has been super busy lately, and im a little under the weather right now. :( But like I said I would try to get the chapter up soon and here it is!

Oh and Ive dedicated the chapter to MrsHoranIsMwa because she has always been a big supporter of TMTL and now this so I just wanted to thank her :)

Anyway enjoy! We'll talk soon!

Emily xx

--------------------

Elle’s POV

I tapped my fingers nervously on the couch, over and over again. What if I hate my roommate I thought oh god! What if she hates me! My thoughts continued to race. What will I do? I’ll have to move out! And then Harry will be so disappointed with me. And then we’ll get in a big fight and I’ll have to move back home and I’ll never see him again! Shit shit shit shit I cursed inwardly I can’t go!

“I can’t go!” I erupted as someone laid their hand on my shoulder.

“What are you going on about?” Harry asked as he collapsed back down onto the couch. He handed me my drink, and continued to shove popcorn into his mouth.

I stared blankly at the TV in front of us “Harry I can’t go.” I said as I laid my head on his shoulder.

Harry lifted his hand to pat my hair “What do you mean you can’t go?” he asked.

I sighed as I shifted to look at him “If I go, my roommate will probably hate me, and then I’ll have to move out. And then I’ll be so sad and unhappy with myself that Ill become angry with you! And then we will get in a huge fight and I’ll have to move out and go back home and I’ll never see you again!” I explained in an exasperated tone.

Harry furrowed his eyebrows at me “alright, what’s the second scenario?” he asked playing along.

“I will fall madly in love with my professor, like in one of the fan fics your girls write about you! The only problem will be that it won’t be you who calls me to stay after class to “Talk about my grades” It’ll be a strange guy! Then we will get in a huge fight, I’ll have to move back home, and I’ll never see you again!” I said throwing my arms into the air.

Harry looked at me thoughtfully before sipping his drink. “It would appear that all of your scenarios end up with us never seeing each other again.”

“My life sucks.” I said throwing myself back onto the pillows.

Harry laughed before pulling out his phone. “What are you doing?” I asked poking his thigh with my foot.

“Niall?” Harry asked. “Elle needs to get pissed” he laughed into the phone.

I gasped sitting up “Harry!” I yelled trying to rip the phone from his hands. He laughed as he held me off easily. “Meet us at the pub around the corner and bring the lads!” he yelled before tossing the phone into the corner of the room.