Chapter 2

Hope you enjoy! :) Remember Monday is my new update day!

Emily xx

----------------

1 month later

Harry’s POV

“Good work lads.” Mary said over the loud speaker. “Well wrap it up for today.”

I took off my headphones and turned to face the other boys “anyone interested in going out?” Niall asked wriggling his eyebrows.

I laughed and stood up, pulling my coat on. “I’m going to get back home to Elle.” I said making my way towards the door.

“Oh c’mon harry, we never see you anymore.” Louis complained.

I rolled my eyes at my overly needy friends “sorry lads, she’s more important.” I said shrugging my shoulders.

“If you two want later, swing by the pub on the corner, and meet us.” Liam suggested as he too pulled on his coat.

I nodded before turning the handle on the door “we’ll see.” I said before ducking out.

I quickly opened the door to the studio, bracing myself for the screams. All I had to do was get to my car, and I was in the clear. I stepped outside into the cold November air and waved to the fans.

“Harry!” they all screamed desperately. I smiled and waved at them as I passed.

“Hi everyone.” I said briefly stopping to chat.

“Harry, will you marry me?” one voice screamed above the others. I laughed and searched the crowd for the girl. Spotting her, I walked forward until I was face to face with her.

“Can I let you in on a secret?” I whispered.

The girl started up in awe at me. I waited for some sign of recognition before I continued. “I appreciate the offer, but there’s someone else.”

The girl’s expression lit up. “Who?” she exclaimed thrilled that she was the first to get this information. Refusing to let anything else slip, I stepped back. Casually I slipped the scarf around my neck off of me and draped it around the girl. “Keep warm everyone.” I said before walking away.

I chuckled to myself as a chorus of “harry come back!” filled the air. I got into my car and started pulling away. The fans deserved to know about Elle. They only wanted me to be happy, so shouldn’t they get to know who the source of my happiness was?

Finally pulling up to the flat, I got out and jogged to the door as quickly as I could. Throwing the door open I started “Elle, I’m ho-“

I paused as I looked down to see Elle sprawled out across the ground. I walked over and hovered above her to make sure she was okay. Once I knew she was breathing I let out a deep sigh “what are you doing?” I asked raising an eyebrow at her.