3.Meet The TMI Gang

Clary pov

"I can't wait to introduce you to our group." Izzy said almost jumping up and down while pulling me into the cafeteria.

"Who is in the gang?" I questioned.

"There is Simon who you already know, my idiot brothers: Alec who can be a moody asshole and Jace who is an arrogant bonehead. Oh and Alec's boyfriend. You'll see them all." She laughed and pulled me to a table.

There were two guys sitting on the table. One was dark haired and was the boy version of Izzy but had ocean blue eyes. The other guy had golden hair and stunning golden eyes with a charming smile, he was like a beautiful angel. I had a sudden urge to draw him. No, stop it Clary.

From behind came a glittery man with a sparkling suit. I regonised him immediately and he did the same.

"Biscuit?"

"Magnus!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and jumped to hug him. The whole cafeteria probably turned to look at us.

"Can someone explain what the hell is going on?" Alec was first to interrupt the short silence making me and Magnus turn to face him.

"Ah sorry darling, this is Clari..." Magnus started to say.

"Clary! My name is Clary." I quickly interjected and glanced at Magnus to let it slide. He was an old friend of my mom's and was the only one who knew who I truly was.

"Wait your the fiery redhead who challenged Verlac to a battle." Jace asked furrowing his brows.

I nodded and responded. "and your Jace Herondale, I'm guessing."

He nodded and smirked. Then Alec added, "did you say Clary, as in Clary Fairchild?"

I nodded again smiling at them. I don't know what it was but something about them that made me feel somewhat safe. I guess that they were my kind of people and also amazing shadowhunters and a vampire as well as warlock of course.

" Yeah, I have an amazing roommate. You guys better not make her uncomfortable or else she will be kicking your asses as well as Verlac's." Izzy squealed making me laugh.

" I am not planning on kicking anyone else's ass today. Verlac was just being a right jerk. " I grinned as Izzy hugged me. We sat together and then Simon came along to sit next to Izzy.

" Careful, Verlac's a good fighter." Jace warned and I scoffed at him making him slightly laugh.

" This is Clary we are talking about, the best shadowhunter. " Izzy added making Jace sneer mockingly.

I glared jokingly at him before responding, "Alright blondie I get, I have heard of the golden trio. I am not the best, I am one of the best."

"Sorry for changing the subject but how do you know Magnus?" Alec asked curiously.

"He's was a friend of my mum's and helped me a lot, even with training sometimes. I haven't seen him since the great war but Magnus really helped a lot." I smiled at him before looking down as memories pooled through my mind: some darker than others. Alec nodded pleased with the answer.

" So I assume Izzy has told you a bit about us.. " Jace smirked holding out his hand for me to shake.

I left him hanging for a bit but shook his hand. "Bits and pieces, the rest I figured out on my own."

"Mmhmm, like what?" Jace asked trying to pressure me, still holding his smirk.

"Like the fact that you are arrogant and get on people nerves, including mine." I grinned at his frown which quickly turned back into a smirk. We had all burst out laughing at my remark, all but Jace who pretended to be hurt by putting a hand over his heart.

" Ouch, red. "Jace said jokingly hurt.

" How many iratzes do you want me to apply so you can heal blondie." We continued laughing while Jace smirked at me.

" I like this one. " Alec said in between laughing.

" Why thank you. " I say and smile at Alec.

" What's for lunch Magnus, since today we are not portaling to Taki's." Izzy asked hungrily. With a swift move of his hands, Magnus made all sorts of dishes appear and we all dived into it.

******

"So Clary, what's your next class?" Jace asked after we had finished eating.

"Combat training, I think."

"Great, all of us are in that class." Jace answered happily.

"How did you manage to all get into that class?"

"When you have Magnus, anything is possible?" Alec said and kissed Magnus.

"That's true. I am surrounded by cute couples." I giggled.

"I feel you." Jace said grinning at me.

Isabelle put a sly smile on her face making me glare at her. Her and Jace both started laughing while I frowned at them. Out of a sudden the bell rang almost deafening us.

"Let's hurry to get to class. The tutor doesn't like for people to be late." Izzy said pulling me out of my seat, the others following behind.