The Giantess of the South

Valeria has just finished capsizing the rogue giant, twice her size when she saw a bright blue cloud hovering around her ears. She touched it and it disappeared slowly as it brushed her cheek delivering the news of The Lady of the West. Grinning like a madwoman, she climbed on top of the dead giant, raised a dark ocher sword, and roared, "We are the Children of Lumia!!! We shall not falter! The SOUTH IS OURS!"

     "The SOUTH IS OURS!!!" The giants and the citizens alike cheered in response as their mistress with new vigor jumped like a panther from one dead giant to destroy the other. One may call her The Amazon of the South as her heritage says so. Some may call her The Tiny Giantess, which she is. She leads the Giants of Lumia which are four times her size as she only falls on 10 feet. Nevertheless, she has proven to her people she is worthy of the ancient sword.

     It was the fourth day of the war when she arrived. The enemy infiltrated the land with the help of the wretched Giants of Malki, who would do anything for gold. She has seen her fair part of death but for it to be on her land, she couldn't allow more casualties. No one can stop her with one of her rare fits, as she swung one of the ancient swords with agility despite her size against a 36-foot giant. 

     The land crumbled as she skillfully helped her comrades in vanquishing the enemies. Gifted with keen eyesight, she saw Leon's soldier destroying the home of her beloved baker 4 miles away from her. Cecilia was carrying her daughter away as her husband fought the soldier with his ax. Valeria picked up a stone and aimed it on the soldier's back. He fell and moaned in pain. The baker squinted and saw Valeria waving at him. He laughed, waved back, and ran after his family.

     The enemies are crumbling but are still vigorous than ever. Impatient, Valeria shouted, "Everyone! Protect our people!" The Giants of the South grabbed every citizen and soldier of Zeah scattered on the battlefield and moved back to the mountains. As the enemies tried to follow, a thunderous sound filled the valley. Trees parted to give way to the land and rocks as it moved with every Valeria's jump trapping the enemies in a large newly-formed cave. She wouldn't kill them. For now. She spoke to the cave, "To the exiled land and yonder." It started moving away from the valley, away from the Mountains of Zeah, away from the land of the South to the exiled land yonder.

     Cries of victory rang through the mountains, Valeria stood alone on the valley while the people cheered around her. She bowed on her knees in gratefulness for their valor and in sadness for their loss. She will not let this happen again, she promised. With a mound of clay on her hand, she whispered the victory of the South and her journey back to the North to save Lumia.