The disappearance of shiho

"Most things feel out of place these days especially me."
Seeker.

It's been months, and to be accurate three months and five days and eight hours since the disappearance of shiho miyano, Going back memory lane to when the professor found the letter she left for him. he had just woke up and was stumbling to go to the kitchen, he called for shiho but there was no answer he thought maybe she's sleeping in the living room where he left her, and there he found her letter he almost had a heart attack poor man. he quickly grabbed his phone and called the detective who was sleeping after having an amazing date with who's now is officially his girlfriend. The detective picked the phone and with sleepy voice: oh hakase wha...
:shinchi you need to come to my house right now it's shiho.
Shinchi stared at his phone for a few seconds before it all hits him the professor said shiho which means she took the pill. He got up and quickly washed and changed and sprinted to the professor's house, and there the professor handed him the letter which said:
"Dear hakase,
When you find this letter I'll be gone far faraway .I want you to know that I've gone for the best, you treated me like a daughter at first I was scared hakase, scared that I will love you and my fears came true. I see you like the father I've never had hakase, you're the family I wished and prayed for since I lost my family, now as for why I left it's to finish what remained unfinished .
Don't tell kodu kun because there will be no use searching for me, just sit and wait for me hakase I'll try to send you letters whenever I can, but no promises and ... if you didn't hear anything from me then that means I'm dead. but oh professor I promise you if I will die I'm making sure I'm taking them all with me
Now, I know I took too much of your time don't forget to stick to your diet don't eat a lot of sweets.

P.s kodu kun don't look for me when it's the right time we may meet again for now you need to live your life with the one you truly love. I myself was getting bored waiting for you to take a move, come on confess and get done with it"

It's been three months and five days and seven hours since shiho miyano vanished from the face of the earth.
At first shinchi went through different stages of emotions he was shocked then angry with her, he thought "oh so she didn't trust that i can protect her?" .
Days passed and he got desperate he would be satisfied with just a little clue about her whereabouts, he never went to the stage of acceptance he's not satisfied with that he looked for her everywhere, went to her favorite places even though he knows very well she's not there he even called the FBI, they worked with him he searched for any movement from the organization because he knows they took her , it was obvious from her letter that she went to them walked to death with her feet but, he knows how much she hates them and fears them despite all of that she sacrificed herself, "they must have used us to threat her" the detective thought "she must be suffering."

the hours of searching for any clues from shiho or the organization became days and the days turned to months there was nothing, he heard nothing at all it was like as if shiho never was born no one except him and the professor knows who shiho miyano is, shinchi was going crazy there was no trace of her.

Even though he got his normal life back and now he's dating the girl he loved for years he felt that things weren't right, he felt out of place and incomplete, ran noticed that he changed much more he was with her but not with her that was starting to annoy her, but she didn't ask.

Shinchi kept on visiting the professor every day to check on him and see if there's anything from her . The professor had changed he really saw shiho like a real daughter and his heart hurting him, he understands why she had to leave but what can he do it's the father's heart he got worried when her letters stopped For over a month, he checked every day and night for any possible messages, but there was none he knows she didn't die something inside him told him to keep on believing, and that kept him on his feet
One day shinchi was walking to the professor's house, he was thinking the guilt is eating him inside "only if I called her, asked her what's happening with her damn it i gave her a promise and I didn't keep it"

he stopped in front of the gate the thought and the possibilities are becoming too much his head is between his hand he wanted to scream and get rid of whatever feelings he had, he settled for a deep sigh .
when he was about to enter the house there he found a new letter on the floor it was a plain envelope nothing written on it, funny how a little plain envelope can make him smile such a big smile, he grabbed it, and quickly ran to where the professor was sitting: professor professor it's a new letter
The professor jumped from the chair and with trembling hands he opened the letter and it said
" hello professor I'm sure you're afraid that I might have died well the good news is I'm still alive.
The time is coming hakase everything is going according to the plan, wait a little while for me I'm sure you can do this"

Shinichi with anger visible in his voice "that's it? we're here about to go mad and all she says is wait? what is she doing exactly?"
The professor folded the letter and went to sit with a sad smile on his face "at least she's alive i can settle with that"
Shinchi who's anger is visible in his voice "sorry professor but I can't settle with that"

And with that he stormed out the house walking to his home when his phone ranged: kudo it's akai they are moving
And with this new information a meeting is held at the detective's house since it's the safest place, akai was there and judy sensei and a few other agents.
Judy: so it says they are planning on killing an important business man this Saturday he's holding a masquerade party, which seems like the perfect chance to finish him, although it's weird holding a masquerade party as a concept for a business man.
Akai: it appears that the business man had a bargain with them so he must have betrayed them that's the only possible reason for them to kill him.
Shinchi was quite for a while and finally he asked the question he wanted to ask since the beginning of the meeting, he asked hesitant : is she going to be there?
Judy: we can't tell for sure, I'm sorry shinchi
He nodded and with that they decided to go undercover to the party.
That night shinchi went to bed and he just lied there in the darkness thinking "wait for me shiho I will find you hold a little longer for me"

Somewhere in one of busy Tokyo's streets in a dark alley where you can hear the loud voices coming from the bar down the street, every night the voices of drunk people some of them shouting, and some are singing, and most of them are crying can creep through the small cracked window of the little dark room she was in . In a basement under a building in a dark alley shiho miyano was handcuffed on the floor

Sending love 💙