Author's Note With a Question

Hey everyone! I hope that you all are doing well, especially in these uncertain times. Now onto business. I am going to be completely honest; it's been a few years sense I started this book (and book 1) and I can't remember where I was going with this story. I had two new ideas in mind.

1. Sense book 1 did so well, I was thinking of rewriting the ending so that it stayed with the time period of the book (slightly more modern) and then rewriting this book to match.

2. I could try and continue with this idea, however, I did notice that it didn't match what I said about the book in the description. I could re-write the description, however I do believe that I could just as easily rework this book to make a little more sense. 

Please if you could give some feedback that would be much appreciated as I am trying to work on my overall writing skills. If you have other ideas feel free to post those as well!

Also, if you are into Miraculous Ladybug please check out my one-shot book. I am currently taking requests for that book at any time.

One more question, would you guys want me to make a HTTYD one-shot book? I feel like it would be a lot of fun, but I would want to know if that would be something you are interested in. 

Again thank you all for your support over the years (and don't worry I don't plan on dumping this book till it's finished).