The Letter

Hiccup's pov

My eyes slowly fluttered open at the sounds of birds chirping out the window, light streamed in and spread across my room. I slowly sat up and let out a loud yawn partnered with a wide strech. My feet kicked the blanket off of myself and I sat at the edge of my bed rubbing my eyes. I let out another yawn and my eyes drifted to a small envelope on my nightstand.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rapunzel's pov
I woke up to the sounds of commotion and confusion. Hiccup must have seen whatever was in the letter. I sat up and felt dizzy, I had betrayed them, and it left me feeling sick, that and I was out late delivering the message that the deed was done. I got up and my silk purple nightgown fluttered around me. I much perfered the light lavender to the harsh black I was in last night. I approached the door and walked to the living room, jack and elsa were gathered around hiccup who was shaking with a peice of paper in his hand.
"Guys?" I asked keeping up my innocent charade, "what's going on?"
"Hiccup just called us to the living room, merida is fast asleep though." Jack responded with an arm around Elsa
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hiccup's pov

My hands shook as I held the dreadful paper. I didn't know what to think of it.
"What is it hiccup?" Rapunzel asked me with a look of concern.
"Its Anna." I said, my voice rigid and scratchy.
"What about her?" Elsa's expression went from mild interest, to massive concern.
"It says here she was kidnapped..."
"What?" Punzie gasped
"By who!" Elsa threw Jack's arm off of her and bared her teeth.
"It doesn't say, it does however say, that one of us here isn't to be trusted"
"What does that mean?!" Jack looked around.
"It means someone here isn't telling the truth, and I will figure out which one of you it is." Elsa pointed at each of us with a glare.
"Its probably merida, she's the only one not here." Jack stated, it made sense, and she had a history of being violent.
"Hmm, fine I'm going to go rip out her curly mess of a mop she calls hair!"
"Yur goin to do what now?" Merida looked over at us after she entered the room. She placed a hand on her hip and glared at Elsa.
"I said, I'm going to rip out that curly mess of a mop you call hair" elsa stepped forward and curled her fists.
"Hey whoa whoa, there's no need for this fighting!" I called put stepping between the two.
"That Bitch helped someone steal my sister!"
"I did nothing of the sort, how dar yu accuse me of such a thing!"
"Well someone here did! And I have a suspicion it wasn't Hiccup, so there's only three left!"
"What why am I a suspect! I love you!" Jack called out hurt.
"And she was my cousin too!" Rapunzel said as a tear ran down her face.
"You! Could have done it for any sick reason," she said pointing to jack, "and you, you repulsive blonde, were the last one with her!" Elsa said, suddenly turning on everyone. I looked around, merida was ready to pounce, Elsa was accusong everyone, rapunzel was crying, and jack looked betrayed. I couldn't believe anyone around me would help with such a thing. From behind us, the front door unlocked and swung open. We all stopped bickering at stared at the person in the door. There she was, I ran up to her and took her hand. But she swatted me away.
"Don't touch me you pig!" She looked at me with only disgust in her eyes
"Anna..." I felt my heart sink

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well there's your update for now, I will explain what happened to Anna, and for you who have watch ouat, you already know of a certain spell that Ingrid can cast ;) please stay tuned, vote, follow and comment for more, and hopefully it will get happy again soon. ~Ani