The Park

I was walking through the park with Rapunzel, Merida, and Elsa. We were walking home from doing some grocery shopping  that the guys had no intest in,and had decided to cut through the park instead of taking the long way home. As we walked Rapunzel dropped her bags and hurried to pick up the scattered groceries.

"Go ahead you guys, I won't be long." She said giving us a faint smile.

"I'll stay with you and help you out. " I said bending down to help her pick up the groceries.

"Okay, come on Elsa," Merida nudged Elsa encouraging her to keep moving. "Thar's no need ter worry, they'll be right behind us again in a minute."

"Oh okay, fine, just be careful, I don't want to lose my only family."

"We will be Elsa." Rapunzel smiled, then merida dragged Elsa off towards the house.

Together we had no troubles getting it all back in the bags and were ready to go quickly, we got up and brushed our selves off. I streched and looked over in the distance and saw something coming our way, and quickly.

"Watch out!" I pushed Rapunzel out of the way as two masked people ran towards us. They pushed me down and threw a bag over my head. They hit me over the head and i felt them drag me off before blacking out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rapunzel pov

The two people tossed Anna into the van then came out and they took their masks off revealing Tuffnut and Ruffnut.

"Good acting Rapunzel." Ruffnut said patting me on the shoulder. I brushed her hand off of me.

"Whatever, now you two will leave me alone, right?" I said with tears in my eyes. I hated having to do this to my cousin, but I had to.

"Oh no~ Ingrid still has plans for you" this time Tuffnut replied.

"But you said-" I was quickly snapped out of my sorrow and filled with rage, they had promised that after this I was free to go, they lied to me.

"Yeah, we lied, now we need you to deliver a message, choose however you want to, just make sure Hiccup gets it." Tuffnut said causualy waving around an envelop.

"Fine..." they handed me the envelope, the twins had threatened to kill me if I didn't cooperate so I had no other choice. Plus they know about my secret. That alone could ruin me. What would the others think if they found out? They got in the van and drove off leaving me alone in the park with the letter in my hand. How was I going to do this?

This is just to introduce what I plan to do with this now, thanks to the idea from Evil_Anna100, I'm switching up the idea a little but I liked the concept and plan to use as much of it as I think I can work in. So thanks everyone, please continue liking and commenting