War at the Pool

"Yeah what?" I asked walking over to Hiccup and Jack. Jack was in his simple swim trunks and Hiccup was in the same only two things were different. Jack's were blue and Hiccup's were green, and Jack had on no shirt. I wish hiccup wasn't wearing one.  Wait what! No dragon boy can keep his on!

"Nothin" Jack shrugged

"Uh yeah" Hiccup's face was redder than a tomato and he wouldn't look at me. Did I do something, is he upset.

"Lets go!" Rapunzel hopped out of the car in a purple bikini. She had her long hair put up into a side pony tail with a flower in her hair. We all rushed over to the pool. When we moved in together we found a pool close by that almost never had anyone at it, anytime we wanted to go to the pool we would go here.  Jack jumped into the pool the moment we were in followed by Punzie.  Elsa sat down at the edge and dipped her feet in. I saw this and decided to mess with my big sis.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was trying to figure out if I wanted to take off my shirt or not. This was normally a no brainer, I would, but now I'm in front of Anna. Suck it up I told myself and pulled it off Just in time to watch as Anna-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I jumped over to Elsa and pushed her into the pool toppling in with her.

"You little!" Elsa splashed me. I went to splash her but she ducked under water and I ended up splashing Jack instead.

"Wrong move Anna!" he then started to try and get me to. Soon they were all In on it, and mainly attacking me.

"Ah!!! Hiccup help!!!"

"I'm coming Anna!" Hiccup jumped into the pool yelling

"CANNON BALL" and we all got soaked.  soon we we're all doing anything to get each other and I lost Hiccup in the mess. Only moments later Elsa conjured up some ice water guns for her and jack. Me, Rapunzel and Hiccup jumped out of the pool and ran.  The guns both hit Merida who was sitting in a chair a little while away, she had her curly red hair tied in a pony tail and had a half skirt covering some of her black Bikini.  The guns drenched her.

"Yer all in fur it now!" she then found a nerf bow and hooked up the bullets to be filled with water. We were all over the place and I was hiding. I was backing up slowly and bumped into someone. I turned and saw Hiccup Just as shocked.

"Are you okay?" he whispered

"Yeah, how about you?"

"Yeah" I looked at him and saw he looked much stronger than you would think by looking at him normally,  he was actually pretty attractive.

"Hey your braid came undone. " I looked and saw one of my braids had come undone,  I don't have the tie so I would have to just undo the other too.

"Oh, yeah it is. Thanks Hicc."

"No problem" Hiccup turned away, his face red again.  I let down the rest of my hair and fell down my back. it had a little curl to it from being in the braids and my one streak of white really showed. Hiccup looked at me and his mouth opened a little.

"Hey Anna?" he said softly

"Yes" I said slowly

"I need to tell you something"

"What is it"

SPLASH

Elsa found us and we were being gunned down.

"This is why you don't mess with big sis!" we all laughed. We Cleaned up and  got back in the car.