Pure Smut

Smut it is! Now please this is my first time writing a smut so be nice. Warning, this is pure smut if you don't like than don't read!!! You have been warned!

Hiccup had me pinned underneath him. He was pressed  so close to me I could hardly move, but I could hardly notice,  he kissed me with such passion and all I could do was return it. My arms were wrapped around his neck, his on my waist and the other holding the side of my face lovingly. He gently bite my lip and I gasped, he took it as a chance to slide in his tongue. After a few moments of this he reached for my dress and I was more than willing to allow him. His hand slid up my dress and stroked my leg. He reached up to the zipper and pulled it down so I could slip out of the dress. I was left in my black set of frilly bra and panties. He looked at me with a hunger in his eyes. He started kissing on my neck then slowly kissed further and further down, his hands floating over my waist. I slid my hands to his head and pulled him away to look at me.

"How is it fair that I'm in my panties yet your still fully dressed?" I said flirtily while teasing with the collar of his shirt.

"I'm sorry, I guess your right." He smirked as he threw his shirt off,  involuntarily flexing his muscles as he did. He then quickly got off his pants and scooped me up in his arms and carried me over to his bed. I giggled as he carried me over there bridal style. He placed me delicately on the bed and we shared another passionate kiss as he climbed on top of me. He kissed me up and down again then tugged on the hym of my bra with his teeth, a silent question.

"You may." I said smiling. His arms reached around behind me and he unclicked the bra with ease.

"Whoa, whoa, how did you do that so easily?" I asked, he shouldn't know how so well.

"Well...I wanted things to go well, so I...asked Elsa to teach me. And before you go thinking anything, it was not on her! She simply showed me how, with it not on anyone!"

"Alright, I can't believe she helped you..." I muttered.

"I think I'll just change the subject" he smirked slipping the bra off of me and tossing it to the floor. He looked at me for a moment before licking, nipping, and kissing my right nipple while massaging the left. My hands went to his hair pulling him closer.

"Ah Hiccup!" I moaned. Then he switched kissing on the left while massaging the right. This didn't last long though, he had other goals in mind. He kissed me along my stomach and hooked his fingers into my panties. He looked up at my with loving eyes and I nodded back to him. He slid them down my legs and I kicked them off my ankles and to some unknown corner of the room. He looked me up and down and I turned away blushing. He cupped my cheek in his hand and turned my face to look at him.

"Don't be ashamed, your lovely." He kissed me softly on the lips then I felt his hand start to rub my most sensitive place. His fingers glided over my wet folds.

"Ahh..." I moaned from the amount of pleasure. Then before I knew it his head was between my legs and he was licking my clit. The pleasure was overwhelming and I was moaning and screaming. Luckily no one was in the house tonight. He dipped his tung into my dripping wet hole and I screamed even louder. He dipped his tung in and out and in and out and finally I couldn't take it anymore and I screamed out his name as I came. He licked up my juices then came up and licked his lips.

"My turn" I said eagerly tugging down his boxers. Hiccup wasn't huge, but he wasn't small either, he was a perfect size. I grabbed his member and started to stroke it up and down hearing him moan out in pleasure. I saw a bit of pre-cum drip down out of his slit and I experimentily licked it. It was good, In fact it was so good that I started licking him up and down and then I took his whole length into my mouth sucking on it. He grabbed my hair and begun thrusting into my mouth. He was panting harder and harder, then he pulled out unexpectedly

"I want it to be with you,  I'll go get the condom." He panted and fumbled around for a condom and he put it over his dick. He turned around and I was on my back waiting with my legs spread out wide for him. He rushed back over to me then positioned himself at my entrance.

"And your sure?" He asked just to make sure.

"Absolutely."

"Okay then." He slowly slid himself in. It felt like I was being torn apart and he saw my pain so once he was in he waited for me to adjust.

"Okay, I'm ready" I said after a while. He slowly pulled out then thrust back in. It hurt less than last time and I could feel pleasure as well. He continued pumping into me increasing his speed and I rocked my hips against him to get him in deeper. The pain was gone now and all that was left was pleasure.

"Ah ah! Hiccup! Faster!" He went harder and faster and then I felt a wave of pleasure come over me as I came and my climaxe caused him to cum right Then as well. He pulled out and flopped over next to me, both of us panting and sweaty. He wrapped me up in his arms kissed me on the forehead and pulled the blanket around us.

"I love you" he said lovingly

"I love you too"