☆ NEW ENTRY'S ☆😉

Name : Kim AeraAge     :  19 years Description   :  Y/n's cousin sister, lives in Canada but now she came back to Korea, she was in Canada with Y/n's uncle and aunt, Aeri is usually a chirpy, cute person with a bold attitude, she loves Y/n , Jia a...

Name : Kim Aera
Age     :  19 years
Description   :  Y/n's cousin sister, lives in Canada but now she came back to Korea, she was in Canada with Y/n's uncle and aunt, Aeri is usually a chirpy, cute person with a bold attitude, she loves Y/n , Jia and Yujin alot, she cares for them, when she was in Korea she used to spend most of the time with her sisters, they used to go to park sit in the benches and enjoy the sunset and play with little kids. She loves to listen to stories, loves to make diy things, loves to tease her sisters but cares alot for them. Shows quite interest in learning new things and is really intelligent and good in studies. Sometimes, she becomes crazily mad and at that time no one in hell can control her. She loves to be perfectionist and she's.
( character based on my sister 💗 )

Name  : Kim SoominAge      : 24 yearsDescription  :  She's a senior student at the University, studies along with Namjoon, she's a tomboy with caring nature,she's holds quite a bold personality, and damn good at studies she's in science field, a p...

Name  : Kim Soomin
Age      : 24 years
Description  :  She's a senior student at the University, studies along with Namjoon, she's a tomboy with caring nature,she's holds quite a bold personality, and damn good at studies she's in science field, a person who can let her shoulders to others to lean on and cry also a great comforter and she can be funny , cutie and an angry baby ar the same time.. it's her speciality!
( it's for you dii 💗)

Gonna upload the next chapter soon.. couldn't upload yesterday...coz yesterday was a hectic day for me because it was my birthday .. but as I promised you guys.. I'm gonna upload the next chapter soon guys!.. 😊
      STAY TUNED!
           STAY SAFEU ~🍀
    STAY HEALTHY........
       KEEP SUPPORTING OUR DORKS!💗
   Thank you for your love.. my lovely potatoes💜 I sarang you guys alot!💜
Borahae Saranghae 💜

                      - Author Ari 🍀💗