Part - 8 (Last)

NOT EDITED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Days started to roll......

It's been two months since her confession.

Both are happy in their small world.

Even her father is happy for both of them.

One day.....

She isn't been feeling well all the while. So, finally she decides to check it with the doctor.

She got her doctor's appointment at 6 o'clock in the evening. She doesn't tell her husband about doctor's appointment yet.

After her visit to the doctor her happiness has no bounds. She came to know that she is 6 weeks pregnant.

She is literally crying in happiness. She comes out of the hospital and was about to go home but stops seeing her husband taking some medicines from the hospital.

She thinks that probably those medicines are for her. He gets in his car and drives away from their home. Their home is exactly the opposite direction of the route he is going.

She thought the probably he has some meeting but follows him to give a surprise to him.

He is outskirts of their city. She doesn't understand on why he is going in this direction. She drops the idea of following him. But gets tensed of being lost in this area and even her mobile battery is very low.

So, with no other choice she follows him.

He finally drives into a cave like thing. She gets scared looking at her surroundings. She gets confused why her husband came here.

But gathers her courage and comes out the car and follows him inside.

The sight in front of her wanted to puke her guts out.

Those bastards who tried to rape her and rapped her friend, Shruti are tied with chains around their neck and their condition is worst than any other criminal in this world.

They are looking like they were been beaten to death. What surprised more is that her husband bought medicines for them and is giving them to eat.

Shocked would be an understatement to describe her emotions right now.

The next thing which happened left her dumbstruck.

Her husband is beating them black and blue.

After half an hour of continuous beating them he gave them food to eat and was about to leave from there.

But he was flabbergasted seeing his wife there. He doesn't know what he would say to her.

That moment she understood that how much her husband loves her. She realised that she can't love to that extent he loves her.

He calmly takes her out of that area without speaking anything.

She leaves her car there itself and gets in onto his car.

They get out of that place and they are on the highway going back to their home.

When he is was about to explain to her, she stops him and says....

"No, Aarhan!! I don't want any explanations I understood what you were doing. I don't know that you love me this much. I'm out of words and I don't have anything to do with them or with my past. It's up to you what you so to them and they deserve it for what they did to me and my friend." She tells him.

He nods his head.

After that whole ride is silent no one spoke. They reach their home, she goes inside their home while went to park his car in garage.

She forgot why she went out but remember once she entered into her room.

She blushes and smiles touching her stomach. She is checking her tummy in the mirror while caressing it lovingly.

He comes inside their only to see his wife smiling like a fool in front of the mirror.

He comes near her asks "Are you Okay?"

She nods her head still smiling.

"Why are you smiling that much?" He Asks her.

She blushes not knowing how to tell her husband that they are pregnant.

"Umm..." She starts but stops again. He frowns.

She takes his hand and keep it on her tummy inside her top.

"What? Is your stomach paining? Wait tell me call the doctor." He tells her and was about to go. She grabs his hand and starts glaring at him. He is hell confused.

She pushes him on the bed and climbs on top of his. He is surprised with her act. Even she has no idea, how she became this bold.

"Dumbo Aarhan!!" She says.

He glares at her.

She smiles and says "Aarhan! Your love is growing inside me."

He took good one minute to realise what she told.

"Whattttttt???????" He shouts.

"Don't shout!!" She yells back.

"Are you serious??" He Asks not believing what she just told.

She nods her head shyly.

"From past 4-5 days I was not feeling well, right? So, today I went to doctor and the test confirmed it that I was 6 weeks pregnant." She tells him with a small smile.

His eyes started to teary. He couldn't believe it at all. It is the best day in his life.

Now both are in sitting position. He gently caresses her tummy and kisses it.

"Pappa loves you!" He whispers near her tummy.

That's how their new life started leaving their past and all the negativity.

***THE END***

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Greeting Everyone!!!!

Total word count - 9200.

How is it guys??? Did u like it?

Hope you guys enjoyed reading this Short story. 😁

I will see you guys soon with another Short Story.

P.S: I love to read your comments!! So remember to drop one for me!! 😍😍

Till then...

Keep Reading..... 📖
And
Keep Smiling.....😉

-Peppermint_Kisses27