30 (1 Year 3 Months Later)

"Patient 313 is responding doctor Kim" Nurse said.

Doctor Taehyung ran towards the room.

<AFTER 30 MINUTES>
"I'll call her friends they will be very happy"

"Yobseo Jihyo-ssi"
"Hi Teahyung oppa! And when will you stop calling me Jihyo-ssi"
"I have a really really good news"
"is that so... What it is?"
"Jeongyeon-ssi is awake"
"Jinjja..."
"Yaah! My ears"
" I am coming...dont call anyone I'll bring them all"
"Alright"

Jeongyeon is awake her tears keeps on flowing she still remember the day when nayeon left. She still remember everything every moment they have spend together. But still she hopes for a miracle a miracle in which she can see Nayeon again.

"Jeongie~" She heard a voice. She knows this voice she knows that in this world only her Nabong can call her in this way.
"N-Nabongs" Jeongyeon turn her face and saw Nayeon. She tries to stand up.

But the figure fade away.

"Jeongie~ here... You can't still catch me" she found nayeon's figure on the other side of the room. Jeongyeon smile and got up from the bed but ended up falling.

You can't suddenly stood up after not moving an inch from 1 year.

Nurse came in as she heard falling sound.

"Oh!! Jeongyeon-ssi. Do you want to use washroom?" Nurse ask while lifting Jeongyeon up. She look at the nurse and shook her head.

Nurse help jeongyeon to get back to her bed.The Nurse is probably in her early 40's.

"Your friends will be here. At anytime" Nurse passed her best smile.

"When I can be released?"

"I don't know about that. But if your health will keep on improving you can free soon"

Jeongyeon again went to her previous position. Watching out of the window. Tears keep on rolling down. Until she heard a sound. Or you can say noise.

She chuckled a bit knowing that her friends didn't change.

"You should use your brain" Jihyo said
"But unnie I am just trying to scare her" Dahyun protested.

They entered the room.

"Jeongyeon unnie" The 7 crackheads said in unison and hugged her.

They all released the hug except chaeyoung.

"Chae... " Jeongyeon said.
"I am sorry... Hyung... I should have... Drive properly..." Chaeyoung said between her sobs.
"it is not your mistake. It was my fault I should use seat belt" Jeongyeon said.

Chaeyoung released the hug and smiled

Jeongyeon noticed a box beside her written 'Letters '  

"What's this? "
"oh! They are the letters we wrote for you" Momo said.
"It's Tzuyu's idea" Sana said

Jeongyeon knows who make the drawings on the box.

"is it make by you?" Jeongyeon asked while looking at chaeyoung. She nodded her head with all her power. She chuckled at the younger one cuteness.

The box have many drawing... Like a cub, penguin, tofu, ostrich... Jeongyeon chuckled as she saw an ostrich's drawing she knows her friends sometimes call her ostrich. Then she saw a Yoda's drawing and then a bunny. A tear escaped but she is fast enough to wipe it. They all have their sign on it.

"who signed like me?" Jeongyeon asked but they all remain silent.

Jeongyeon just let this slide.

There is Nayeon's sign too.
'They are good in copying signs' Jeongyeon thought.

"can I read this letters?" Jeongyeon asked. They a nodded and are little embarrassed.

"okay... I know you all are embarrassed you can go to canteen... I'll read the letters okay?" They all nodded. And left.