11 (Search)

Jeongyeon started searching for Nayeon.
She have searched each and every corner of the hotel but nayeon is still missing.

Nayeon do not have her phone.

"im nayeon where are you? " jeongyeon sighed and continue to search.

She saw a familiar figure standing in the backyard of the hotel.

Jeongyeon calm her breathing. Both hands on her knees panting.

The reason why Nayeon left is she don't want jeongyeon to fall for her. She knows that very less days of her life are remaining. And she knows jeongyeon too. Of jeongyeon will fall for her it will just cause hurt to jeongyeon. That's why she ran and came into backyard of the hotel. And she was thinking about the same topic.

When she felt arms wrapped around her waist.

She knows the scent... She knows the touch... And most importantly she knows the warmth.

Nayeon unwrapped jeongyeon's arms from her. As much jeongyeon wants to say the line 'can we stay like this for few minutes'she can't say that. She knows in this situation it will be the worst line and maybe a regretful line to.

"why you ran away? " jeongyeon gathered the courage to ask.

"I am having some network issues. So related to that I came here to ask the receptionist. I saw this yard so I came here" both girls know that each and every word of this sentence is a lie. But they both don't have courage to oppose it.

"let's go. It's getting cold" jeongyeon said and offered her hand.

Nayeon took jeongyeon's hand and intervened her fingers with them.

As soon as they reached the room they both slept. Their back is facing each other.

'I will make everything better tomorrow' Jeongyeon thought.
'I am so sorry Jeongyeon' these were the last thought before they drifted into sleep.