18 ( Pregnant JIHYO??)

Nayeon and Jeongyeon decided to call their friends to join them.

And begged Jihyo to bring some more bottles of Sojju with her.

All girls reached at Nayeon's place and started eating...

Specially HIRAI MOMO... 😂

"Let's play truth or dare" Nayeon suggested.

"Are you a kid? " Mina asked.

"If I am a kid... Then you... You are a toddler" Nayeon said.

"minari~ let's play it's gonna be fun" Chaeyoung said...

Of course no one in this world EXCEPT her Chaeyoungie can melt her heart. So she nodded.

"why? Am I different from this cub? " Nayeon asked as she sat down on the floor.

"yes! A way older than my cub" Mina said and my word makes chaeyoung blush very hard

"okay... But let's play like an ADULT... no more that questions that who is your crush... Who do you like most in this room... And no more dares like... Go and rang the bell of the next door" Sana said and all nodded.

"But why unnie? I love that dare... " Dahyun said and pouted.

"okay... So we will be playing with the same dares like Rang the bell of the next door for no reason" Momo said.

"we will play adult truth or dare" Tzuyu said by taking side of her crush.

"wait a minute don't be a mess... Where is our god Jihyo? " Jeongyeon asked and turn her face left and right.

"Oh! There she is" Nayeon said while pointing at Jihyo... Who is coming from balcony... With a huge smile on her face.

"what happen you are looking creepy" Jeongyeon commented.

"oh... I was just talking with Daniel"

"okay no need for further explanation" Nayeon said.

NOW the whole twice except Jihyo started saying or you can say shouting simultaneously... That whether they should play adult truth or dare... Or they should play normal one... Jihyo can't understand a word...

"please be calm... Tell me one by one" jihyo said in her ever calm voice... She don't want to ruin her mood by screaming on her crackheads friends.

But they didn't listen they keep on blabbering.

"I am pregnant" Jihyo said... There was a pin drop silent.

"just kidding... Now chaeyoung go on... Explain what happen... Just CHAEYOUNG will speak" she added.

All nodded... Chaeyoung explained everything.

"I'll go with adult one" Jihyo said.

"but un-" Jihyo cut Dahyun.

"if you wanna do that you don't need any kind of dare... You can do that whenever you want" Jihyo said and winked.