5 (She is awake)

Jeongyeon's POV"so miss Nayeon! Or bunny you are finally awake" I said as she was trying to get up

Jeongyeon's POV
"so miss Nayeon! Or bunny you are finally awake" I said as she was trying to get up.

She just give me a pale smile.

<AFTER 3 HOURS>
"So where we are going" she asked.
"Your home. And I will be staying with you. And there's no letters N and O" I said as I grab my staring wheel.
"I have told you it's house. It's not HOME"
"Why?"
"A house is a home when in that house 2 people leave who LOVE each other"
"it will soon turn into home" I whispered underneath my breath.
"what did you say?"
"none of your business"
"Yaah! You are back to your bully self" nayeon said and hit my arm.
"and you are back to your hitting self"

<NAYEON'S HOUSE>
"be careful"  I said while tugging her in her blanket.

"I'll be back... I think you are hungry... So I'll be back after making soup for you"

"soup? Eww... I don't wanna drink that" she said while pouting.

'Aish how can I resist her'

"You have to" I said and left because I know she'll make me week just by doing her agyeo...

Author's POV

After making soup jeongyeon entered nayeon's room. She was busy scrolling her phone..

"Yaah! Don't use your phone that much. It have bad effect"

"you are my best friend or my mom"

"okay... I quit... But first drink this"

"Jeong... "

"hmm? "

"I am lazy"

"you are 24x7 lazy"

"can you please feed me" nayeon said and pouted..

"I will not"

"pleaseeee" nayeon whines

"okay! Stop whining you look very ugly" jeongyeon teased...

Jeongyeon sat in front of Nayeon. She blew air in spoon which is full of soup. To make the hot soup a little cold.

She then push her hand gently in front of Nayeon and found older one is already staring at her...

Jeongyeon started losing her sense as her gaze shifted to the older ones kissable lips.

She knows it ain't right.

"o-open y-your mouth" jeongyeon said as she push spoon in front of nayeon.

Jeongyeon feed Nayeon silently none of them spoke and none of them is interested in breaking the ice..

After nayeon finished the soup jeongyeon tugged nayeon inside the blanket again. And went inside the kitchen to wash the dishes.

'I don't know how to solve rubix cube... Who can help me!' she continues to think who knows how to solve that cube while washing the dishes.

"of course how can I forget her" jeongyeon said and wipe her hands to call her.

Hey Mina

What do you want?

How are you?

I know you don't call me just to know how am I can you tell me what help do you want.

Sometimes I hate that you know me very well...Do you know how to solve rubix cube.

Yes! Why?

Can you please teach me today... Please Mina please...

No... Not at all... Today is Sunday and it's my holiday I am not in the mood to ruin it.

Please Mina...

No means NO

okay... Then I will tell Chaeyoung that Somi have feelings for her. Then maybe Chaeyoung can also develop some fellings for her...

Yaah! YOO JEONGYEON... fine... Just don't tell chaeyoung this

Haha okay! I am coming...

Jeongyeon cut the call. And went in Nayeon's room.
She saw Nayeon sleeping peacefully she don't want to disturb her so she left a note.