Coming to present.......

Aarhan is determined to speak with his uncle about a very important matter.

With that he leaves his mansion to reach their place in the early morning.

————————————————

Aarhan rings the doorbell of Reesha's flat.........

Reesha is very happy and dancing in her shorts and in a spaghetti.

Then she hears door bell and without realizing her outfit, she opens the door

Then she hears door bell and without realizing her outfit, she opens the door. (She is a very traditional girl. Only inside 4 walls she wears them for comfort. She doesn't wear them if anyone is present other than her father).

She smiles at him and welcomes him inside (still she didn't realize) but he couldn't even move an inch.

When he was waiting for her to open the door, he didn't expect her to be in shorts and in a strap top.

This is the first time he is seeing her like that. Her shorts are shorter than any shorts.

He always saw her in either in a traditional outfit or in a kurti and leggings or else is full length pyjamas.

It is very shocking to him to see her like that.

Her milky white legs are in full view for him. His gaze is fixed on her legs.

She frowns not getting any response from him. Finally! she realizes that is not properly dressed.

She turned into deep red due to embarrassment. She shuts the door on his face and runs inside to change into normal dress.

After few minutes she finally opens the door and asks him to come in.

He is still in shock. He couldn't take that picture from his head.

Finally, after scolding himself for thinking about her in that way.

Shrugging off all the dirty thoughts about her, he comes inside.

There is an awkward silence between them. This is the first time that there are in this position.

They were always friendly towards each other the sudden thoughts in his mind are really disturbing him and also, she is feeling very awkward in front of him cuz this is the first time he saw her like that.

She wears shorts only when she is alone. Her mind is completely off when she was opening the door.

"Argh...... this is awkward...." Aarhan manages to tell her.

She nods her head shyly.

"By the way .... any important work? You came early morning itself?" She Asks him to divert the topic.

He smiles at her knowing what is going on her mind.

"Yeah!! I need to speak one important matter with uncle!!" He tells her.

"Oh!" Was all she could say.

"Just relax here! I will get you some coffee! I know that you probably didn't have anything at your house, just wait for few minutes I will prepare breakfast as well. " She tells him.

He smiles and nods his head.

She goes inside and calms down her racing heart.

Here, Aarhan does the same too.

After few minutes ........

She is busy in preparing coffee for him and he is getting bored sitting there.

He thinks for a while and goes into kitchen but without his knowledge he goes and stands behind her just few inches apart

Suddenly she turns to get some sugar to add in coffee but collides to his chest.

She turns crimson sensing their proximity.

Their heart beats are like they are in marathon.

Don't know who made their first move but now their lips are just inches apart.

-Peppermint_Kisses27