"Bi..." She got cut off by Carmen popping her upside her head.

"Stop being disrespectful. Now I don't care if you can't stand each other for as long as you live, you two will respect each other. At the end of the day you have to be professional." Carmen said. "Your speech has been pushed until tomorrow. Goodbye go get to know one another professionally and personally.

"I'm not..." We both started to say.

"I don't care. Onika I'm calling Mama Carol to make sure you do what I said and Beyoncé, I'm calling your Captain. Y'all are gonna make this work whether you like it or not now get going." She said smiling like this is funny.

I really didn't wanna go nowhere with her. If I could knock her ass out and get away with it I would. I'm just gonna do my job I don't have to like her to do that. I escorted her to the car and then jumped in the driver's seat. I put in the address she told me and it looked very familiar. As we arrived to the house I couldn't believe where we were. I escorted her out the car and up to the house.

"I got it from here you can leave." She said with an attitude.

"That's not how this is gonna go. I am to be around until I'm told by Carmen to go home so let's just make the most out of this." I said super annoyed.

"Well let me slap you first and then we can make the most out of this." She said turning to me.

"If that would make you feel better by all means." I said so over this shit. She looked at me shocked that I said that. "I'm not trying to fight with you this whole time. My job is to protect you and I can't do that if I feel like the person I'm trying to protect is a danger to me and my well being also."

"I... Let's just go in." She said. It's like she had an epiphany. We walked in and I still couldn't believe my eyes. Her mom is Mama Carol, my mom best friend. Does that mean...

"BB!" Jay said running to me. I picked him up giving him a tight hug.

"Hey sexy man. Are you being good?" I asked him.

"Yes. Ayissa(Alyssa) bye bye?" He asked pouting.

"Not yet sexy man. Y'all can play a little longer ok?" I said kissing his cheek.

"Otay!" She said smiling then turning to Onika. "Mommy!"

"Hey Superman. Did you miss me?" She grabbed him out of my arms kissing all over him. I can't believe this shit. God is playing one twisted game right now.

"Yes. Miss yot(lot)!" He said so cutely. "Down Mommy." She let him down and my baby girl came in running. She stopped when she saw me.

"Dada!" She yelled running full force. "I miss wu!" She said hugging me tightly.

"I missed you too princess. Have you been good for Nana Carol?" I asked knowing she gave her hell in the beginning.

"Tinda(Kinda)." She said shrugging in her shoulders. This little girl is grown as shit sometimes.

"I don't wanna hear kinda. You better start doing what you suppose to do or you're gonna get a pop pop." I said.

"Otay Dada." She said laying her head on my shoulder with a pouty face.

"Ayissa cry BB?" Jay asked.

"She's fine. Go play with Jay until Nena get here." I said putting her down.

"Otay."

"Hold on Alyssa. Say hi to Ms. Onika this is Jay mommy." I introduced.

"Hi."

"Hey pretty girl. Can I get a hug?" She asked while kneeling.

"Yes." Alyssa said before hugging Onika tightly. After that her and Jay ran off to play.

"Wow so this Mama Carol is your mother." I stated shocked.

"Yea. How do you know my mom?"

"She's my mom's best friend. They have been friends since we moved to California." I said still trying to get over my initial shock.

"Mama Tina is your mom?" She asked even more shocked.

"Yes."

"I don't remember you when I was growing up but Mama Tina has talked about you these past few years. She said that you are a Marine."

"I am. Just finished up a month ago. The day we ran into each other was my first day home." I said as we were walking to the kitchen. We didn't even notice our mothers but we felt it when they slapped both of us.

"What the fuck?!" Onika and I said together.

(A/N: Why did they get slapped? Did they meet as kids? Are they gonna start getting along better? Let me know what you think. Don't forget to Vote Vote Vote and Comment Plz.)