Symbiosis

I'm doing a bit of a time skip. My apologies. I'll do a small explanation of what occurs during this time.
Edit. June 2020 was the last time I edited this book. It's almost been a year since I've worked on this chapter.

-

You'd been missing for days, living as a part of Wreckage. He could become anything, shape shift into vehicles, and more, even changing your shape to whatever he wishes, or whatever you wanted. Life was different. You weren't sure of what to think. Things were so strange now a days. You weren't sure if anyone was even looking for you. Where was Eddie? Maybe he could help you get used to this other being, but during the days. It was too late for that.

You'd always wanted to be a hero, but now it felt more villainous. You weren't exactly helping people, more causing chaos around the city. Wreckage seemed to be always hungry, it was a lot of work keeping healthy with him. You felt like you'd lost weight. But you both were working together to be healthier. You'd do grocery shopping with whatever money you'd get from the people that Wreckage killed and ate.

It was definitely a very different lifestyle you weren't ever going to get used to. He'd thankfully make it so you couldn't see when he hunted.

---

We arrive at present time. Y/n wondering the streets with that all so familiar bickering in her head. You learned to get used to it. He was your friend now, neither of you could leave each other now. Mostly because he may have eaten a bit of your organs, but replaced them with himself.

All things seemed relaxed today. Didn't need to hunt as Wreckage was full. Groceries were at your new 'home'. Which was someone's empty shed. They'd let you stay there as long as you both never saw each other again. Wreckage had threatened to eat them if they didn't let you, so it worked out in the end for you both.

There was a thin mattress, a pillow, a blanket, things Wreckage said you didn't need, as he could be all of those. The walls were thin, the winters would sure be chilly. The tin rattled in the wind. The sounds helped you sleep.

You weren't there though, you were out, only thinking of what home was like now. You never went back to your apartment. Too scared to. You'd lost the suit Stark gave you. You lost him. You honestly hoped you'd never see Eddie again. You didn't want him to see you like this, but in all honesty, you'd become just like him when he lost his job.

You continued your journey around. Walking with a hood over your head. He went quiet at some point. You looked around quickly. Usually when he went quiet it meant something bad. You began walking faster. Making it to an alley. You let out a sigh of relief once in the darkness.

"What was that about?" You asked. Waiting for the Symbiote to reply. It was quiet for a bit. Then a yawn. "You fell asleep? You- you sleep?" You grumbled. He growled and laughed
"No," he replied. Then you felt a lump form, before he seeped out of your jacket, his head staring off.

"I felt something familiar, got distracted" he replied. You grumbled. "I got worried- you only go quiet when there's a threat, and then take over my body without warning" you hissed. He snickered and smiled down at you.

"Well, we've made it to our spot, it's time for me to shine" he gloated. You smacked his head away. "What are we even doing today? You never answered me and I know your not hungry" you said. Glaring at him. He just smirked. "I wanted to wreck some things." He replied, "draw attention to us?" You snapped back. He rolled his eyes. "I just want to have some fun! Stop being sour" he grumbled. You leaned on the wall. "They won't know it's you" he replied. This was reassuring. You always worried about your reputation, as you were good, and Wreckage was well, bad.

You had no real decision in this. He'd either knock you out and take control, or if you went with it, he'd let you 'help out'. You used this to let out your anger, but truly didn't put you in the blame for the damage. You liked that.

After a few more minutes of him nagging you about it. You took a deep breath. "Alright, take over" you said. He sunk back into your body with a sickening squelch. You felt him soon surround you in goop. Your vision becoming blurry before clearing, everything looked so different through his eyes.

You could see the body heat of others, this is how you both made sure you never hurt anyone, breaking empty vehicles and rooms. You both began to move. He let out a roar, people began screaming and running. You could tell wreckage was smiling as he began going after things.

This was the usual. No one ever died, maybe a few injuries, nothing fatal.

But after a few minutes longer, something hit you both like a truck, maybe because it was a truck. You both looked to see, and saw.... Him.