Getting to know one and other once more

(Haven't watched venom 2 yet, yeah stILL IM SORRY. Don't spoil please, thank you.)
I started writing this chapter in May of 2021 and now it's 3 hours before new years uH

--------

When you woke, you didn't want to wake up, Wreckage bothered you until you finally sat up and slap his head away, which got a laugh from another Symbiote, Venom, who was with Eddie making breakfast. You threw your feet off the couch and sat there.

"Wanna come help me make breakfast?" Eddie asked. You turned to him and stood. Walking over.

"I still.. have all your things" he said. This made you feel better. Thankful to still have those things. You came to the kitchen and began helping scramble some eggs. Wreckage whispering something to you. "I'm hungrryy" he grumbled. This made you shiver. Having this his voice in your head was something you'd never get used to, but you knew wreckage didn't just want scrambled eggs.

Once the eggs were finished. You scraped them off the pan into two plates. Then head to the fridge to pull out a black sketchy bag that had been defrosting overnight. Eddie turned to you. Seeing the bag. Looked concerned. "No, not now-" he said. "I have to" you answered.

You looked to the bags label, it only had the date of expiry. You sighed and cut the bag open. Carefully dumping its content of human f- no I'm kidding, it's tater tots. You smiled, dumping at least half the bag into the hot frying pan. And beginning to stir them around with whatever you had. Eddie just sighed "V's gonna eat so many of those darn things I'm gonna get sick" you chuckled. Shaking your head. Wreckage LOVED tater tots. Honestly for awhile it was how you both survived out there. Buying frozen bags of tater tots as cheap as you could get them.

Of course wreckage did require other needs, chocolate definitely and care. He was violent and not the kindest of creatures. But you were getting used to that. Wreckage was already leaning over your shoulder drooling. Wanting to devour the whole pan of tator tots.
"You have to share with V" you said. Which got an angry sigh from wreckage. He immediately sunk back into your skin. Leaving just his eyes peaking out from your shoulder.

Once you finished cooking them. You split it into two plats as well, then sat on the couch with Eddie. You sat away from him. On the other side of the couch. You carefully set the two plates of tator tots down, one beside you and one beside Eddie. Venom immediately came out and shielded his plate with whatever body he could form. Wreckage tried to get to both the plates first but failed. He sadly ate his plate of tator tots. You began eating your eggs, which had gone cold rather quickly.

The silence between you two was thick. Eddie turned the tv on. It went straight to the news, things seemed rather boring today. You'd finished half of what was on your plate. Offering the rest to wreckage, who ate it happily. Either way your stomachs were connected. Wreckage had destroyed most of your organs, eaten them but left enough for him to replicate the cells. You leaned more into the couch as Eddie flipped through the channels.

"Oh- I almost forgot. Parker wants to see you- he's been calling me begging to find you. You should call him" you turned your head to Eddie when he spoke. Your eyes widening. You felt bad to have just abandoned your friend like that, wreckage had caused you to give up on so much. You nodded in agreement and looked back to the TV

"I'll do it tomorrow. I'll be ready then" you replied to him. He nodded.
"Is there anything you'd like to do today other than mope around all day?" Eddie asked you, moving closer to you on the couch. You pushed yourself more into the side of the couch, attempting to get further away "no I'm fine- I'm.. I'm not moping!" You said defensively, raising your voice slightly. Eddie laughed loudly in response, making you deadpan.

"You aren't bored?" He asked. Suddenly wreckage forced you towards eddie. On cue both of you jumped off the couch. You practically threw yourself and Eddie stood up. There was loud laughter in your head.

"Wreckage! What the fuck was that for" you yelled, but recieved no reply from the egotistical bastard. You sighed. Standing up.

"What about.. a board game. Monopoly?" Eddie asked. Your head shot towards him. "The game to ruin friendshipssss" venom said cheerily. You shrugged and sat at the coffee table. Eddie went out to find the game.

After you almost started a fist fight with Venom, during one of the games, Eddie declared no more monopoly and put the game away. You pouted, but realized you did have a lot of fun, and were already starting to feel better, starting to feel more at home. You finally smiled. Looking up at Eddie. He seemed really happy. Venom was ranting about how he would have won.

It was around lunch time now. You decided you felt comfortable calling Peter. You asked Eddie to use his phone, he handed it over but paused "you said tomorrow.. are you sure?" He wanted to make sure you were ready. You just nodded and head into the bedroom. Calling Peter.

The first call went the voicemail.. as did the second... And third.... But the fourth, you recieved a reply.
"E-eddie sir- now's not a good time" you froze, Peter sounded in danger.

"Peter it's me- (y/n). Please- do you need help!" You replied Peter let out a gasp. "You're okay! Oh my gods.. (y/n) you... Yes.. I'm... Hel-"

The call cut off...

-----

Ight so how long do I leave y'all on the cliffhanger.
IM KIDDING I'll start writing soon. I've kinda got my vibe back and I'm doing much better!
I've also started twitch streaming! If you're interested in watching me be a little feral trash panda.
Twitch.tv/skwoof
I do a lot of stuff there. It's actually been helping me get out of my comfort zone!