Spiders

(I understand Venom isn't really apart of the 'avengers universe' (though I wish and hope he was) I'll be making it so that it is in this chapter, and the rest of the book)

I wandered to the café he asked us to meet at. Eddie had also texting me, I'd given him my number at the hospital. He'd asked where I was, I told him where and offered if he'd like to come, there, all my friends in one place. How great.

I don't know how his suddenly became fully first person, but for a bit, I'll have to deal with it. I awaited outside the café, my anxiety wouldn't let me go in. That's when I noticed Eddie, I looked to him and smiled, but something caught my eye.

(K changing back to using You, let's never do that again---)

You looked to the glass of the windows, Eddie's reflection, it was a monster! You jolted away only to bump right into him. Rubbing your eyes you whimpered, looking up at him "tell me I'm seeing things, why is there a monster in your reflection!" Eddie seemed to shudder slightly. Laughing awkwardly before looking down at you "you... Aren't... Seeing things" he said softly to you. Seeming to always use a soft voice when talking to you. "So then! What is it!!?" You yelled. You were still very frightened. He seemed shocked that you're yelling, for a person like you, you'd always been the silent quiet type.

"I.. can't really say much here. When you move into my apartment, I'll tell you everything.. I promise, I promise (y/n).." he said to you. That monster looked just like the one from the news, was it true, was your friend... A hero too? Though what you saw on TV, he didn't really seem like a hero. Grumbling, you both walked inside. With another person it was much easier to enter for your mental health. Walking in you saw Peter sitting next to mr. Stark. Your eyes widened at the sight of them, Tony Stark, the Iron Man, you remember watching it on TV not to long ago. You sat across from Peter, as Eddie sat across from Stark. You looked at Peter, then at stark. You were shaking worse. They ordered drinks, while you knew you didn't have enough money to do it, so you didn't get anything.

Eddie offered to pay for whatever you got, you refused. Peter found it difficult to talk about the hero stuff you two wanted to talk about since Eddie was there. You offered texting, in which he accepted. The two other adults seemed upset with you two spacing out on your phones.

(When things are underlined it means texting, I'm sorry if it becomes hard to read.)

Peter Man: so what happened to your suit? Well, sweater really.
He texted while slurping at the last bit of his drink. This seemed to bother Eddie.
You: I got stabbed. Mask is fine, sweater on the other hand, bloody.. messy, gross.. I need a new suit, but I'm not replacing my mask.
I texted him back. He seemed to think for a moment. Stark began talking to Eddie about something, you didn't care to listen
You: how'd you make your suit? I need to throw something like that together, but.. being powerless makes that much harder.
Peter Man: yeah, Mr. Stark made it for me! And it's not like you can go get bitten by a radioactive spider! I mean, you can always ask Mr. Stark for some tech.
You: I can't pay for that shit! I mean, it isn't shit, but do I look like I'm made of money? I understand he gave your suit to you because you had accepted a job from him, but me? I stop little theives and never get anything that's a big deal. What am I to do?
Peter Man: I can ask him, y'know, you are smart, I'm sure he can throw something together for you. I don't want you getting hurt like that.
You: I'll figure out my own things Peter.. just let me handle this. I'll get my own help. Make my own money and remake my suit. I'll just stay powerless.

Eddie looked over to you. Stark had said something about you and him, he is blushing badly. You noticed and looked to him. Giggling slightly "Tomato face, what's going on?" You asked. He didn't answer and just smiled awkwardly at you before looking away, Tony began laughing loudly. You looked to Peter and giggled slightly "Wonder what's going on with them!" You said, Peter seemed confused "You didn't hear what he said?" He said to you, before you could answer, Tony spoke "Shhhh! Don't tell her!" Tony laughed. You were very much confused, sighing, you laughed a bit as well. Giving in to the now giggling and laughing group. Laughter was contagious, just like a yawn.

When everyone calmed down, you all left the café. Eddie looked to you and went to speak to you. Before he could, Tony took you aside and next to Peter "so, let's get the non super away from yah, so we can start talking about your future! Peter has told me tones of things about you, but of course I'd love to hear more." You heard Tony say. You didn't like the idea of spilling things about yourself. You shook your head "all I need is a suit" you said while turning away and walking to Eddie "so, I've ran out of money, I've already packed up my things, if you really want me living with you, I'm ready" you said softly to him. You also wanted to know about the beast in the glass. He nodded lightly "we can pick your stuff up now, if you'd like of course!" He said. You looked down, then nodded "okay, I don't have much stuff so it should be easy to carry to your apartment." You two already had to walk everywhere, so it should be easy, he did have a bike, but during the summer like how it was, he decided against driving it. You just didn't have a vehicle in general.

Stark seemed upset, he left with Peter, their field trip was over. As you both walked to your apartment, no body spoke between the two of you, awkward silence. You were fine with this, though Eddie seemed to be bothered, most likely because a little voice in his head had other plans, but you didn't know this.

(Oof! Finally a big chapter off my hands, hope you all enjoyed this chapter! I need ideas for the next chapters if y'all don't mind! Please comment!!)