Mask! Copy! (pt. 1)

(Time skipping a bit here, just the next day is all.)
You'd been with 'them' for a day now, you stared at the wall until a soft know came to the door, Eddie was having a shower at this time, so who could it be? You got off the couch and wandered towards the door, peeking through the small hole, you smiled softly at who you were seeing, opening the door, it was Parker!! Peter man, whatever Nick name. You smiled and opened the door, he was holding a case, a briefcase (why call it emotional baggage when you can just call it griefcase)

He offered it to you, hesitating, you took the case "what is it?" You said with curiosity, looking around the case for any hidden things that could mean it was a trap, now a days, you never know. "New suit, try it on" Peter said while smiling. You opened the box, definitely cool and made by Stark "oof, not liking the new mask. " You say while pulling it out, looked like a girly version of the iron man face, softer features and whatnot. He rolled his eyes "put the mask over the other mask" he said to you, you sighed and smiled "guess that'll work, might look weird, anyway, how does the suit work? It's weirdly skin tight, like yours?" You laugh a bit "I'll probably throw a sweater over it, if I can find one like my old one" you say after, Peter laughs, then shakes his head lightly "Mr.Stark didn't exactly know what powers you wanted or weapons you used. But, like a spider, it can climb walls, you can actually just run right up them! Cool right? As for other abilities, you'll have to test it out to find out! I can join yah if you'd like" he offered. You paused and thought for a bit. "I'll have to tell Eddie I'm leaving, he doesn't know about me, so I'll just say I'm hanging out? Not sure actually" you stressed about it for some time, worried about what Eddie would think about your constant leaving, but you now knew he was also a hero like being, though you didn't really view Venom as a hero.

Eddie seemed to come out of the shower at the perfect time, you looked to him and smiled softly. He was quickly heading to his room to get dressed. "Eddie I'm leaving for a bit!" You yelled to him. He looked at you for a moment and nodded lightly before going into his room. You then walked out with Peter. The two of you than just continued up the stairs to the roof. Peter changed into his costume, while you had to try on yours, it traveled onto your body, rather strange but it fit well, though, was skin tight, which you didn't like very much. You placed your mask over the face, strangly enough, it seemed to click into place, like it was ment to be there, you than threw your sweater over it, now it looked way better, you smiled at Peter, thought he couldn't see it.

A screen showed up around your face, you looked around at it, a little thing to read, seemed Tony must have placed that there, it explained the things the suit could do, in short detail at least. You smiled and ran to the edge of the building, looking like you might jump off, Peter quickly ran over to you. "What are you planning?" He asked. Seeming worried for you. You just laughed, little wing like things folded out of the back of the suit and you jumped off the roof the wigs glowed light blue and it made you hover, at first you were falling but it caught you right before you hit the ground "by hovering he ment this, I mean, makes sense" you laughed and looked around. Letting yourself land, turning the wings off. Peter jumped down next to you "what else can it do?" He asked. Swords soon shot from the wrists of the suit. You smiled lightly "they're less moveable because they come from the wrists. But still super cool!!" you said happily before swinging the swords around and laughing.

"Okay, what now?" You said while laughing a bit. Peter shrugged "fight some baddies maybe? If we can find someone, I mean this city is pretty.  Dangerous" Peter said and smiled to you. "alright! Let's go!" You said while activating a part of the suit, you than ran up the wall to the roof with the boots of the suit.

(Hey guys! So that's the end of part 1! I'm writing this on my birthday lol! February 24th!! )