𝘝

SMUT

SMUT

.

.

.

You got out of your new car and made your way to the big double doors that were the entrance to your boyfriend's mansion, who is your boyfriend you may ask? Kim Taehyung one of the richest men in the country. He was way different now then from when you met him, when you two first met he was cold and quite now he's goofy and comfortable around you.

The day you two met, you remember like it was yesterday...

~flashback~

you were in your office slacking off when your assistant walked in "Ms.l/n someone's her to see you" she said "who I have no one scheduled to come talk toady?" you reply "He says his name is Kim Taehyung and he has a matter to discuss with you" you think about it for a second.

"Let him in" you command as your assistant leaves to go retrieve the man. He enters the room and shuts the door behind him when he turns around and you see his face you see how attractive he was, but you were trying to be professional and skip over that "well lets get straight to the point my business campaign needs coverage and your media corporation can help with that" he states plainly like he knows your going to do it."

Sorry Mr. Kim we don't do request Bliss (corporation name) is a respected outlet and I have no idea what I'm promoting so no" you say roughly "well I can change that of course I'll pay with money and also a big opportunity for your whole brand" now you were listening., "What?" you ask simply "A chance to get funding from over 200 companies and they'll pay a lot if you help me" you had no idea who he was but this sounded like a good deal "is that all you have to say?" you ask he nodded you look at him sternly "ok I'll do it but you better keep you end of the bargain" you say smiling, you reach out your hand for him to shake and he does.

this was the start of your extravagant relationship.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

Two bodyguard's block the door you lower your sunglasses and the move out the way allowing your to open the door, when you step inside and you can hear the sound of your heels hitting the floor as you make your way up the stairs. You make it up the stairs you walk to the third door on the left side of the hallway and knock three times, you hear a faint "come in" from the other side and open the door.

"Hey baby"

TO BE COUNTINED...