Halloweeen

After that day things have been getting better and better and the pack is thriving. And something that was even better is Today is Halloween and we are taking the kids trick or treating.

We fully decorated the pack house and through out our forest the trees are lined with twinkling lights. The yard was full of blow ups and some of our guards took off and were in ripped up clothes and dryed blood. And everytime a group came from our maze they came and chased after everyone and it was quite adorable when they scopped up the little kids and swung them around.

The pack has planned a halloween party for the kids at 3. And then after dinner everyone either goes trick or treating or heads to a party.

We chose to skip the party so we can all trick or treat togther as a family. Wow it feels good to say that, eli has been trying his best and honestly thats all i can ask for.

Cain and Finnegan were dressed as pumpkin and hallie was a princess. I was little red riding hood and Eli was the big bad wolf. I know, i know laugh it up. We went to my parents neighborhood because they had alot of houses and a cool, kids area at there. So we will have a great time i just know it. Well it started out good at least, everything was going smoothly. We got the kids dressed without any problem. Then we parked the car and started trick or treating i had cain & Finnegan and Hallie being the little daddys girl she is was with Eli.

She was on is hip and he was making faces at her and she was laughing up a storm. This was what i dreamed of as a little girl, my prince charming swinging my little princess around.

The boys were having such a great time untill a group of teenage boys jumped out of the bushes at us.

And thats were it all starts to go downhill. Cain and Finnegan start screaming crying. And then i tripped on a rock and fall into a clown which makes them cry even more.

So i start walking back to the car,  when i remember Eli and Hallie are still trick or treating, so i text him telling him im taking the boys home and dont wait for a response.

When i get to the car i change the boys into there pjs and while im putting all the stuff in the car a group of men walk out of the woods. I immediately jump into the car and lock the doors.

I dont think they saw me, and im glad they didnt because they looked like bad news.

But sadly im mistaken they start beating on the windows which causes the kids to start crying. So i grab them and we hid in the trunk. I call Eli immediately.

"Eli help there is a group of men surrounding the car and we are hiding in the trunk please hurry."

"Im coming hold on im grabbing henry and jake. We will be there in a couple of minutes" Then he hangs up.

But hes to late they smashed the passenger side door. He unlocks the door and a giant burly guy opens the trunk and immediately he spots us and grabs my hair. I dont fight back, i don't wanna risk getting the boys hurt. So i'll just stall intll Eli comes, so i just rock them back in fourth in my arms. They all just stared, so i just went for it.

"So why did you break into my car and yank me out?"

The one who pulled me and the boys  out of the trunk speaks first.

"Are you agnes waters?"

I slowly nod my head. He responds with "thats why."

"And your the luna to of our rivaling pack, so if we have you we can make some arrangements in our favor."

Then they sniff the air and i know there close because you hear a couple rounds of Oh shit.

Then one of the older men gave me a toothless grin and says a phrase that never ends well.

"So you guys are coming with us."

And then we are shoved into a old and rusty suv.

And they start up the car and peel out of the neighborhood. I want to cry but i will be strong for my boys and i wont let them see me cry.

Then we drive and after about 30 minutes they fall asleep and then i do to.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Omgod that was a horribly long wait and im super sorry. I will try to update sometime in the next week or 2.   

   I L♡VE Y'LL

Vote and all of that other jazz and stuff.