Well Crap

1 year later.

The triplets have become quite the handful. I have recently graduted high school, because of some online classes i have been taking.

In other news the kids can mostly walk by themselves now. Which is good and bad news really.

In honor of their birthday me and hunter, have decided to take them to the local dinner.

I put Hallie in her little green sundress and Cain & Finn are in white button up shirts and jeans.

Then we set out, listening and singing along to the radio. With the kids in the back dancing in their carseats.

So when we get there we put them all in high chairs and sit down.

We got them all a order of sliver dollar pancakes and some apple juice.  After all pancakes were their favorite food.

So after i got hunter and the kids  situated with the kids. Hunter excuses himself to go to the bathroom.

While he is in the bathroom, our food comes. I got hash browns,waffles, and bacon. Meanwhile hunter got the same things, expect he got sausage instead.

Before i start eat but first I cut up there pancakes and put the juice in their sippy cups.

I start laughing because when I turn around the boys are shoving pancakes in the mouths and Hallie is throwing hers at them.

My kids are such a mess just like their mommy. So I clean them up and pick up the mess, and let me tell you it was a big mess.

Little bits of pancakes littered the floor. So I put that in the trash and finish my food.

Then i hear the bell ring to signaling someone had entered.

I look up and see that Eli and a bunch of his friends entered the dinner and take a booth across the room.

Him and his friends are laughing about something when he turns his head and freezes when he looks over at me. And then he sees triplets.

He looks beyond shocked and he starts to walk over but i wasnt going to let that happen.

So I put Hallie and Finn on my hips and take Cains hand and Hunter grabs are bags and we exit.

I here loud footsteps behind me and someone grabs my arms and yanks me. Making me almost drop Hallie and makes Cain fall on the ground.

So I yelp and repostion the kids and hand Hallie to Hunter, He puts her in her carseat and starts soothing Cain while I look at him and growl.

"What do you want"

"Are they mine?" he growls right back.

"What do you think?"

"I said are they mine?"

"Yes but you whouldnt know because they will never be apart of your life.

I wont let them feel the pain of being rejected too." 

With that thought I punched him in the face and im pretty sure I broke his nose.

So then i put Finn in his car seat and jump into the truck and drive away.

-------------------------------------

Eli's Pov

I haven't seen my mate in a year and a half. Im kinda glad because im pretty sure that when i see her i would regret my decision.

So when decided to go to the diner I wasn't expecting her to be there. Especially with 3 little toddlers.

She is laughing and cleaning them up and suddenly she looks over here and she freezes and fear crosses over her features.

She hurriedly throws everything in her baby bag and puts a little girl on one hip and puts a boy on the other. And then holds the last little boys hands and walks out.

While a guy I recognize as a guy named Hunter grabs all of their bags.

Then a thought cross my mind are they mine. I calculate the months. I havent seen her in a year and a half. They look about 1 and it takes a little less then half a year for the pregnancy.

So they could be mine.

Crap, they could be mine. So I rush after her ignoring the calls from the guys.

I grab her arm and she yelps and almost drops the girl and one of the little boys whose hand she was holding fell and starts crying.

She hands the little girl to Hunter and gives the little boy who is crying to him too.

Then she walks over to me and growls at me.

"What do you want?"

Im actually quite surprised, she is that bold. I just ask the question im thinking

"Are they Mine?"

She replies with a snarky "what do you think?"

"I said are they mine"

"Yes but you whouldnt know because they will never be apart of your life.

I wont let them feel the pain of being rejected too." 

Then she does something I dont expect she punches me in the face.

She puts the last boy in his car seat and jumps into her monstrous truck and drives away.

So I walk back inside and they guys look shocked. Travis says "Dude what happened? Did that guy punch you?"

"No"

"Then who did?" asked Mason.

"The girl."

"Are you kidding me? a girl broke your nose dude I cant even do that."

"yeah well she mayornotbemymate" I say quickly

"What? talk slower dude" says Nelson.

" She may be my mate"

"awesome dude but what about the kids she has are they hunters kids?"

"uh......No"

"Then whose are they?"

"um....Mine"

"Dude not cool, did you reject her."

" Yeah but I didn't know she was pregnant If I knew I whouldnt have done that"

"Well you shouldn't of rejected her in the first place bro, shes beautiful"

"Are you going to accept her now that you know?"

" I dont know man I just dont know"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will he accept her? Will they stay together? The world may never no

-TheFrog_Princess