The dinner

We are sitting in the car in a comfortable silence with country music is playing.

Suddenly a really catchy song comes on and were all humming along even the kids which is really funny because they are dancing in there car seats but suddenly I cant stop myself from bursting out into song.

We got an inner tube
We got a trailer hitch
We’re near the river and far from rich
But we have got each other and gas in the tank
We’re laughing all the way to the river bank

We are all loudly screaming the lyrics well me and Eli are but obviously the kids aren't because well they cant talk yet. But I look back and they are dancing in there car seats. It is so adorable.

But a few songs later we get to the restaurant. I look at the sign its my favorite place ever. Outback.

So I start doing a happy dance in the middle of the parking lot not caring that their are people all around us. Whispering and glareing but I don't care because this is the best place ever.

So I grab Finn and Cain, while Eli grabs Hallie. And with that we walk into Outback.

Eli walks up to the desk  and says "Table for 5 please."

The slutty girl working the desk just bats her eyelashes and says "anything for you honey."

Can she scream desperate anymore then how shes acting.

No

Ahhh America we sure have a lot of keepers dont we. So she leads us to a table and slowly bends down to put the menus down and every time she does it you get a great view of her neon green bra. She is so slutty it hurts just to look at her ompalopa orange face.

I mean she surely looks like she escaped charlies chocolate factory.

Suddenly she gasps and I see her face turn a sort of scarlet orange.

Then I realize I said that out loud opps their goes me trying to be nice. So she just comes up and slaps me.

That bitch

And then something horrible happens.

I loose my grip on Cain and he falls to the ground and lands right on his head. I made a move to grab him but I was to late. And he landed with a sickening thud.

The slut just laughs and says "pick up your bastards child you whore."

You hear Eli growl but he goes and takes Cain and gets him to stop crying. So I go up to her and punch her square in her surgically prepared nose.

I hear the crack of it breaking. I smile with how good it felt. Let me tell you it felt so amazing to put that slut in her place.

"you are the whore and you are a purely evil person, a baby got dropped on its head because of you and you laughed. What kind of cold hearted bitch does that? oh wait you do. So if you cross me and my kids again. I will kill you and send you  right back to hell, right where you belong."

I saw her look of shock.She looked around at everyone seeing if anyone would come to her side and help but no one did.  They were to shocked or digusted by her actions to even think about helping her.

And with that I walked up to the manager and asked for another waiter/waitress.

The manager gives me a look of regret,anger,concern and what also surprised me was the look of respect. 

He gives me a new waiter and he is this really nice old guy named Bill. He told me that I remind him of his daughter because she has a little girl at home. 

So we get the kids all mac and cheese and apple juice. And I get a steak, loaded baked potato, a salad, and french fries. Eli looks really surprised by how much food i ordered because he only get a steak and french fries.

Why is he surprised? not all girls eat the same amount of food as the birds.

Jeez.

So we are eating are food when suddenly he asks if i like too roller skate.

my response is "well ive never tried it before so sure"

Good going Agnes. Great job.

So he tells me him and his friends are going if you want to come. So I agree.

"Im taking Hunter and the kids by the way"

"Oh cant your mom watch the kids."

"she's working, Can't your mom watch them?"

"well..um..she may or may not know about them....sorry"

well that shocked me alittle bit so I just scowled and looked away kinda sad that he didn't tell his parents about us and the kids

"well okay then" I say as I stare down at my feet.

he hurriedly tries to fix himself.

"I only did it so we could tell them together"

Ohhh so he wants me to help him deal with his parents rath. Well he is wrong im gonna feed him to the wolves.  Literally. Ha puns.

So after dinner I decide that we are going to meet his parents.

So he drives us to his parents house and we walk in and his mother comes flying at the door with a frying pan screaming "I will castrate you with my bare hands if you take my stuff". But she stops her battle cry when she sees us.

Eli looks even more terrified now. So he walks over and says to his mom and says.

"Mom please meet my mate."

"Um thats good but whose kids are those?" She looks pretty confused.

"well mine" he mumbles but wuth are werewolf hearing she hears it.

"What why did you wait untill now to tell me I have gran babies?"

"well I meet her about a year and a half ago, and we may have mated and then I rejected her but I didn't realize she was pregnant. And I meet her again at a dinner with the kids. And now I realize my mistake and im trying to make it better."

I look over at his mom and she is shaking in rage. Im kind of scared so I put the kids behind me and growl lowly.

She is going to harm our pups. My wolf tells me so I go into momma wolf mode. And I feel myself slowly losing control of my wolf and suddenly my eyes turn black.

I get into fighting stance and stand in front of the kids.

His mom looks scared and impressed. She just submits and I calm down. Im glad she does because im pretty sure she would have killed her if she touched them while she was mad and not in control.

"Sorry I just got a little mad at my idiotic son because you are such a beautiful young lady. How old were you when he abandoned you?"

"15" I mumble back

"you left her at 15?" she screeches "and pregnant you self centered asswhole."

"it wasn't okay but at least hes trying and I was wondering if you could watch them on Saturday while we go roller skating?"

"oh of course sweetie anything for my stupid sons mate and I get to spend time with my grandkids of course ill watch them"

So after we get that settled we head to my house and I put all of them in their cribs and then tell hunter goodnight and then i walk Eli to the door.

"Agnes I'm really sorry for everything" he honestly looks like a lost puppy and its quite hilarious.

So I just nod and say goodnight but as hes walking to his car I run and give him a kiss on the cheek and run side and lock the door.

I slide down the wall next to the door holding my lips.

What a night