Were on the highway to hell

Eli told me we were going on that rollar skating date he promised. I take them to Elis mom and of course Her being such a sweetheart she  says yes. She absolutely loves the kids to death. She likes kids alot because she  had birthing complications so she could no longer have children. So Eli told me he would pick me up at 8. So of course me I freaked out im so tacky, my other friend Summer calls me the queen of tackalishishness. So Hunter picks out my outfit. He chose a muscle tank that says Dork in bright blue, a blue bandau, and light wash jean shorts. So I tell her to feed the kids at noon and five and only soft food and milk.Shes just rolls and gives me a look that says " well duhh".  I look at the window and he is sitting in the car on the phone so I decide to just meet him in the car.

He hangs up just as i hop in the car. He just apologizes and says it was just some pack business and he would like to take a rain check.

Well thats a poop in the picnic basket. But then again he has a duty to do as the alpha.

So i just shrug.

"Its Alrighty, things come up"

"No its not ill make it up to you, I promise"

Little did I know that promise, I would soon need to cash in soon.

------------------------------

Took a while but its here sorry for its poopyness and uber shortness but oh well they will get better. So stay crazy my friends

     -Erín :-)