Chapter7

(Not edited )

Sorry i'm kinda off, phone problems but...they are fixed.

MERRY BELATED X-MAS!!!!

*Some Sexual content * Lmao I tried to make it funny

Destiny

After spending Thanksgiving with Jeremy and his family he decided to Christmas with ours.

Ever since the incident i've been a little distant around him. I don't mean to, it's just I get all jittery and bother when i'm near him.

Plus i'm still not used to Lizzy starting to call him Daddy,but he says it's fine because that's his babygirl so it's fine with me.

Right now we are at home about to opening some of the presents with my mom after a long day of watching Christmas movies having snowball fights and having dinner and Jeremy says."I have to get something out of the car."He said kissing my head and ruffling Lizzy's hair leaving out.

"I really like him."My mother said catching me off gaurd.

"Really you do?"I asked with a raise of my  eyebrows.

"Yes,he seems to really love you and Lizzy and he's really sweet."she smiled.

"Thank you mom I really appreciate that."I said pulling her into a hug.

"I love you mom merry Christmas mom."I mumbled into her neck.

"I love you to baby, i'm just glad your happy. Merry Christmas."she said doing the same.

"Merry Christmas mommy and grama."Lizzy said trying to wrap her little arms around us.

"Merry Christmas."

"HO HO HO,look what I got directly from Santa!"Jeremy said walking into the house with a colorful box with holes on the side.

"Oh what is is!?"Elisabeth said jumping up and down with excitement.

"Look and see babygirl."he said putting the box down in front of her.

"MOM IT'S A PUPPY!DADDY GOT ME A PUPPY!"she screamed as the small toy like dog licked her face.

"What are you going to name him?"I asked as she watched Ink run in circles with the puppy sniffing each other.

"Cream." She said stuffing the wrapping paper from her other gifts in the box.

"Cream?"Me and Jeremy asked at the same time.

"Mhm,because he looks like vanilla ice cream with caramel on it!"she said eagerly nodding sure of her self also yawning rubbing her eyes.

"Ok grandma's baby time for bed you can finish in the morning."she said picking her up in her drunken state.

"But grama I want stay up with mommy and daddy."she said through slurs and yawns.

"Mommy and daddy are exchanging gifts of there own right now."she said leaving out making me look down blushing and him chuckle.

When I looked up he had a long Pandora box in hands and handed it to me saying. "Merry Christmas baby."

I opened it to see a gorgeous charm bracelet with different types of blue and purple pendents on it.

"It's so pretty!Thank you baby,can you help me put it on?"I said handing it back to him and sticking out my wrist.

JEREMY

Here I am sitting on the bed in my boxers just as she instructed waiting for my Christmas present.

I didn't really know what to expect since what had happened at Thanksgiving. Maybe I rushed it, but I was just so tempted.So stupi-.

"Ready?"I heard her call from the bathroom bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Oh..uh Yeah come out."I said rubbing my sweaty palms on my legs.

Black pumps lead to green and white socks that ended just beneath the matching green boy shorts. Actually the socks were almost like beacons pointing straight at her pert rump. Her just more than a handful of breast was contained by in equally green bra that displayed her cleavage and she topped off the outfit with a green Santa styled hat.

"Merry Christmas." She purred.

I could only sit and stare at her for almost a full minute. I honesty didn't believe what I was seeing.She looked so good!

I heard a sigh which brought me out of my lustful daze to see her walking back into the bathroom mumbling. "I knew this was a bad idea."

I jumped up and ran behind her pulling her into my embrace.

"Don't think anything other then that you look sexy baby. Don't you feel what you do to me girl?"I said pulling her closer to my hardened arousal kissing up her neck.

"Now are you going to let me unwrap my gift?"I asked groping and messaging her breasts hearing her short breathes.

"Y-yes."As soon said I heard that I scooped her up bridal style and tossed on the bed and she let out a playful laugh.

"You won't be laughing once i'm done with you."I said with my voice dripping with lust.

She kicked off her shoes and sat up pulling me down switching positions then crawled ontop of me merging her lips with mine massaging my tongue with hers.

*dingggg*

I groaned into her mouth as I heard the doorbell.

I unlatched my mouth from hers and she softly said.

"Just ignore it."As I slowly pulled tried to open her bra making her beautiful mounds appear.

She moaned out when I sucked and played whispering profanity close to my ear when I went for the fleshy tip of her other breast.

*dingggg*

Once again I groaned and she slowly got off saying.

"Mom's obviously not going to get it."she sighed pouting and plopping down on the bed.

"I'll get it."I said running my hands through my hair picking up my pants off the floor slipping them on.

Destiny

We were so close.I wonder who is at the door?

I impatiently got up grabbing my robe walking down as I heard Jeremy me and someone else's arguing get louder.

Once I got down there I saw someone I thought I would never see again.

"Trey?"