"Okay my lady, I do apologize again though." Hoseok said taking a tentative step back and placing his hand on your side. You reached for his hand and lightly laid your own on top, a blush warming your cheeks at the closeness and feel of his hand on your side.

'Its comfortable actually; he obviously knows what he's doing, but oh my god is my heart racing. I cannot believe I'm this close... and oh my god... he even smells good what the heck!?'

Your thoughts and Hoseok's scent were swirling around in your head and when you looked up to find Hoseok staring into your eyes again, you swore your legs melted.

He began to dance with you, and surprisingly it wasnt hard to follow his lead, even if you had no idea what you were doing. He was strong, and guided very well, so you barely had to scramble to find your footing. You did step on his toes a couple of times but he just smiled and swept you away into the dance as if he was used to it.

It was honestly like a dream. He twirled you round and round, holding you close; dancing to the imaginary music he seemed to carry in his mind. Your skirts billowed around you and at one point, Hoseok literally swept you off your feet. You landed, giggling and clasping the older's hand for security, all while smiling up at him and enjoying every swelling moment of the dance with him.

He was smiling back, happy you were enjoying yourself, and occasionally he would tell you where to place your feet and how to move when you changed dance styles; using his hand to guide your waist as help.

Your heart was continually a-flutter; caught up in the magic of the moment and how beautiful everything felt around you until Jungkook cleared his throat, pulling the two of you out of your reverie.

"I do believe I would enjoy a turn with lady Y/n." He said, nodding his head towards you while looking at his older brother.

"Oh, yes Jungkook, sorry. She does pretty well actually, as long as you lead strongly." Hoseok commented, letting go of your side and pulling away.

Desperately, you wished he would come back and keep sweeping you around the ballroom, but Jungkook approached you quickly, and immediately you noticed a different strength in the youngest's form.

"Is that so? We might make a lady out of you yet Y/n." Jungkook laughed, offering you his hand while already boldly placing his other on your side.

"Well, I did say I learned a slight bit of dancing in my youth. And... Hoseok is just a really good dancer apparently. I didn't have to do much." You shrugged, laughing along with the kings.

"That he is. At all the balls he's the most wanted for dancing. So... I'm afraid that means I won't be as good as him, but hopefully, I'll still be able to make up for what you lack." Jungkook winked, looking down on you with his classic smirk.

'It's adorable, but also downright deadly how flirty and attractive he is.'

"I'm sure you'll find SOME way, your majesty. I can't possibly be that horrible to dance with." You rolled your eyes teasingly.

Jungkook felt stronger than Hoseok physically. Yes, the older had been very strong, but he was the limber type that had a surprising amount of hidden strength. Jungkook on the other hand was built (as you had felt on your walk into the palace earlier today) and was quite firm. He wasn't tense though, he was quite relaxed, so his firmness was pure muscle mass.

You blushed as you realized you were thinking too much about the kings' muscles.

When Jungkook began to move, it was very easy to move along with him. His hand on your waist was a great guide, especially since he was strong and able to guide your smaller frame pretty easily.