🖤18🖤

isabella walked into a tampa drug store and bought two boxes. her heart was beating a mile a minute as she ubered back to her hotel.

she walked into her rooms bathroom and took them. while she waited, she changed into a kapanen jersey and black jeans.

bella picked up one of the tests and she stumbled against the wall. a sob escaped her mouth and she covered it with her empty hand.

her chest began to tighten and she hid her head between her legs. isabella's worst nightmare was confirmed, she was pregnant at eighteen.

her alarm went off in the other room so she wiped her tears and ordered another uber. she cleaned the pregnancy tests off and hid them in her makeup bag.

🖤🖤🖤

bella led a sad kappy into her hotel room and sat down next to him, "do you want to talk about it?"

"no. i'm just going to sit here and pout." he crossed his arms and bella smiled sadly.

she wrapped her arm around of one of his and leaned her forehead against his shoulder. after a few minutes of silence isabella spoke up, "babe?"

"hm?"

"can i tell you something?" bella was nervous to tell him. the fact that they hadn't even been dating for a year loomed over her, making her feel nauseous.

"go for it. nothing could make me feel worse than i do now."

"i'm not too sure about that. promise me that you won't be mad." bella held out her pinkie and kasperi could help but show a small grin.

"pinky promise." kappy turned his body towards hers and watched her nervously pick at a loose string on her jeans.

"i'm, um, y'know."

"you're what? are you sick?"

"i'm pregnant."