🖤1🖤

"i'll be right back," isabella told amanda through skype, "somebody's here."

isabella rushed to the door while playing with her pink hair. she opened it quickly and the smile dropped from her face, "why the fuck are you here?"

kasperi stood on her porch and shoved his hands in his pockets, "i um- i came to y'know... apologize. and to save my princess from quarantine."

she scoffed, "are you fucking serious?? you should've done this a week ago, when you called me a fucking bitch and compared me to your ex's."

she slammed the door in his face and walked back up the stairs.

"delivery man?" amanda asked once isabella entered the frame.

"i wish. my ex. i guess."

"you guess? if you don't mind me asking, why'd you guys break up?" amanda asked as she started to paint her nails.

"my dad doesn't want me leaving the house or anyone coming here so i told kasperi, my ex, that and he 'freaked' out. he said all of his ex's would've comforted him."

"why did he need to see you so badly?" she asked then blew on her hand.

"the nhl season was cancelled."

"he a big fan?"

"i guess you could say that."

🖤🖤

isabella changed into a tank top and shorts after filming a couple of youtube videos. she looked around her large closet and clenched her jaw. she tore everything off of the hangers and out of the shelves.

she grabbed her phone and connected her spotify to the speakers that were everywhere on her level of the house. finnish music started to play and bella quickly changed it. she smiled at baloo who was laying at the entrance of the closet.

"you're the only guy i need." she walked over to him and kissed his head. she went back down the stairs and grabbed three stacked totes. it had been raining for a while and isabella loved it.

she went back up when her phone dinged. the security company notified her that someone was sitting by the front door.