🖤11🖤

isabella woke up alone on the couch. a blanket was wrapped around her body as she stood up and searched the house for her boyfriend. she found him with his shirt over his head. she smirked and waited for him to fully take it off.

"holy fucking shit." kappy placed his hand over his heart and glared at bella. his glare quickly turned into a smirk when he threw her over his shoulder.

"oh my god. why do you keep taking me on the stairs. there is no way this is safe." isabella screeched as she held on with everything she had.

he walked out onto the patio and isabella's heart dropped once again, "please kasperi don't!"

he threw her into the pool but isabella pulled him in with her.

"ah fuck. wait... why's it warm?"

"it's heated. also you're an asshole." bella crossed her arms.

"yeah yeah. since we're already here, you wanna swim?" kasperi asked, wrapping his arms around bella's waist.

"sure. we should change though. this feels weird."

they dried off with the towels in the pool closet and walked back into the house to change. isabella changed into one of the bikinis that she got for a haul and raced kappy back to the pool.

"loser." bella smiled before jumping into the pool. kasperi and baloo followed shortly behind. isabella helped baloo onto his floaty and wrapped her legs around kappy.

"you're so cute." he tucked her wet hair behind her ear and kissed her softly. he then put his head in the crook of her neck and closed his eyes, wanting the moment to last forever.

a/n - i forgot to post yesterday i'm sorry🥺