🖤12🖤

isabella pulled a large t-shirt over her freshly showered body and hopped onto the bathroom counter. kasperi pulled on boxers and stepped in between her legs. he kissed her roughly and she put her legs around his waist.

once the kiss ended, isabella wrapped her arms around him and rested her head against his shoulder. "let's go to bed." kappy said, picking up bella effortlessly.

🖤🖤

isabella woke up and found kasperi on the living room couch. she received a text from auston telling her to distract kappy. she hopped onto the couch and pulled at kasperi's arm.

"stop being so fucking clingy. i'm trying to play fortnite with auston." kasperi pushed her off of the couch, making her hit her back against the corner of the coffee table.

"ow! what the fuck kasperi?!" isabella held onto her throbbing back and started to cry. kasperi roiled his eyes and scoffed.

"i gotta go auston." kappy turned off the playstation and hovered over isabella, "back off. idiot."

"why are you being mean? did i do something? whatever it is i'm sorry." bella looked into kasperi's dark eyes and shivered.

"i'm just so tired of you. you are so needy and annoying. do us both a favor and drop dead." kappy pushed her shoulders back, causing her to hit the floor. "you are a bad person at best and i pity the fool who tries to marry you."

"i- i thought you loved me."

"you were wrong. how dumb are you? it doesn't take a genius to see i'm using you. and when i leave someone else is going to. you aren't lovable."