Two Stubborn heads

Abhimanyu POV

As i was busy plotting plans about what to do next, i got a message from Sidhharth saying its urgent with a video attached asking me to view it.

I opened it immediately and what i saw made my blood boil with rage cause shock would be an understatement of what i really felt as i saw the video.

It was a video of my so called fiancee standing at the entrance of the mansion addressing the press with a smiling face. She even had the guts to come with a fake sappy love story and speak utter nonsense about me when asked about our first meet and our love story,saying how i chased her and begged her to be my fiancee,as if i will beg. I never begged for anything in my life and i certainly will not be begging to this witch anytime.

Once i reached the mansion,i was full raging mad after seeing the video and i just wanted to get hold of that witch and teach a lesson for speaking all these craps to media without my consent.

But yet again to my surprise,instead of my mom who usually greets me at the door, it was her and she actually had the audacity to hug me saying
"Welcome home my dear fiancee!" I definitely didn't miss the sugar coated fiancee word.

Without hugging her, i just moved past her embrace to get inside first  and cool down before responding to her cause i was too mad  to react in a way, i know i will regret later if i do that.But that certain someone decided to do just the opposite by baiting me by asking" How was your trip honey?" asthough we were some real couple here.

"Where is mom and others?" I asked  calmly to a house keeper completely ignoring her presence.

" Why are you ignoring me honey?, You didn't attend my calls that's fine cause i understand you were busy but why are you ignoring me now, didn't you miss me? I missed you so badly and-

" ENOUGH" my voice boomed inside entire mansion and the house keeper who i questioned paled slightly but that witch didn't bat a eyelash seeing my outburst.

" Am also suggesting the same honey, enough ignoring my prescence" she exclaimed smugly.

I just turned to the side and arched my eyebrow to the housekeeper and he just started blabbering seeing my angry expression"Sir,  Dr. Prathap sir is in a important meeting.Ma'am and Siddharth sir was waiting for you here actually before getting a call from hospital regarding an important case,they were hesitant to leave since they wanted to welcome you like usual but Sithara maam here convinced them saying she will take care since its her duty to attend to you in future as your fiance-

Without letting the housekeeper finish his rant, i just pulled the witch wrist  with my hands and  dragged her to a nearby room.

Once we reached,i just pushed her to the wall stood caging her not caring she might hurt too caught up in rage, although it was not such a heavy push to cause any harm to her.

" EXPLAIN" i spoke through gritted teeth, breathing in and out trying to control my anger cause this was not how i expected her reaction would be and honestly she never fails to keep suprising me by doing the exact opposite of what i imagine.

Instead of replying me, she just pushed me hard enough by placing her hands on my chest with enough force to make me fall but me be being strong,somehow managed to avoid the fall but stumbled a few steps cause i didn't expect her to push me,that too with that much force given the fact she has delicate wrists.

" Never invade my personal space or else the consequences will be worse"she threatened me.

" I asked you a question, you better answer it before i lose my calm cause i tell you now clearly you won't enjoy the consequences."i threatened and warned her as well

" Answer your questions?" She laughed sarcastically.

" Don't you think its high time you answer my questions?
Two can play the same game, fiancee!" She spoke haughtily.

Hey readers, am sorry for the delay nevertheless i wanted to give you all a double update to make it worth the wait. What do you think is going to happen next, since two stubborn people are locking heads?
Plz don't forget to vote or comment. Thank you all for your patience and support. See you guys in next update.