More Drama& More Chaos

Sithara POV

Usually i would be sleeping peacefully in my bed but here i am sitting in a royal mansion busy sulking about my life and wondering how i ended up here.

Its been a week,but still it feels like yesterday, the day i won my quiz and couldn't stop smiling but guess what, after that incident,all that is happening is beyond my control.

The very next day after the quiz, i thought i can continue being the normal me but it was quite the opposite, instead of  congratulating me for my win like i expected. Instead people started questioning me about that party incident.Some even went beyond limits to question my character.

I thought its all just a college drama, its all common in teen's life,so i let it go but fate was not on my side.
Someone recorded that party incident and leaked it to press and from there it became a wild mess.
I started getting random calls from various media, magazines etc.....I was really wondering ,how can this be possible cause doesn't people have cricketers and film stars about whom they can star worship and the media can gossip( Though it should be the Doc's who should be hero worshipped).But still when did they become interested in a Doctor's personal life.

Who am i to comment something like this,cause anything involving Dr.Abhimanyu becomes a news like he is some celebrity ,even his family too.

Since, i was the only girl ever related and gossiped about cause of their family issues, they decided to help me out from this mess cause I can't stay in hostel without constantly encountering people asking about that incident or asking me what's my relation to that family.

As long as i have a good bed and yummy food ,i dont care staying anywhere but their mansion is beyond anyone's dream to live.If it had been any other situation i would have loved staying here but given the circumstances its a bit awkward to me, though Dr.Prathap Sir and Dr.Anu Ma'am were kind enough.

Speaking of them, ever since that encounter i haven't seen Dr.Roshan nor that ' Brainy Jerk'.
Its all cause of him, I landed up here. People and media are going crazy over him questioning 'whether he is the legitimate heir or not?
' What's my realtion to him?'  bla bla as if i am interested in him.But that jerk didnt bother to congratulate me for my win nor did we hear any response from him about all these commotion,he just happily flew away to a foreign country that night to attend a conference and the media is dying to get a hold of his response about all these.

" Sithara ,i see you are as usual in your lala land and haven't listened to one word i spoke" Siddhu commented haughtily breaking my chain of my thoughts.

" What now Siddhu ?" I exclaimed loudly.
" Whoah, sister in law, show your anger to my bro cause he is the reason for bringing you in this mess" he spoke cheekily with a smirk.

I gasped hearing his response," What do you mean by sister in law?" I questioned him .

" Thats what i was trying to tell you, but you were busy in your own workd thinking. Anyways, listen now.Didn't you see the news, apparently my so called bro has decided to take liberty and announce you as his girlfriend, soon to be engaged fiance in front of whole media when questioned at the airport." My eyes literally bulged out hearing his answer to my question.

" Wh- at what ar-e yo- u you saying" i stuttered for the first time in my life.

" I am so angry with you and my bro cause you both didn't bother to tell me even, about your secretive love, i am disheartened with you guys!" he spoke dramatically touching his heart.

" Please Siddhu, it's not the time to play pranks on me, tell me its not true." I asked him in a pleading tone.

Seeing my current state,Siddhu stopped his antics and switched on the day, silently urging me to watch.

Breaking news it showed " Dr.Abhimanyu, a well known billionaire/ Doctor and the heir to Dr.Prathap has decided to break his silence & announce the world about his lady love - ' Dr Sithara'she is a......."

I got literally zoned out for the rest of the news.I could hear Siddhu calling me in my periphery but i was too shocked to respond. Numerous questions flooded to my brain at once but the first question my brain can comprehend was:

" Can my life become any more messy?"

Dear readers, how was the chapter?
What's your opinion, feel free to comment ,critize and vote.
Henceforth i will update every once  in a week .Thank you for your support so far .Love you guys see you in next update!