" Ummm , if I'm not wrong , you are Ronald Kingston's daughter , right ? " , Massimo asked

" I guess I am , hii , I am Veronica Kingston , and you are ?" , She asked

" I'm Massimo " , " your father's friend " , he added

" Nice to meet you , Mr Massimo " , she took her hand out and they both shook hands.

* Ting *

The elevator doors opened up ,

" So , have a great day ahead , sir " , Veronica  smiled and left the elevator.

Massimo smiled and waited till she leave the place and then step ahead behind her.

Massimo and his men entered this yet again lavish office ,

They stepped into the office and Steven's secretary greeted them and showed the meeting area

They stepped into the office and Steven's secretary greeted them and showed the meeting area .

Him and Adam sat down in that room and started waiting for Steven.

After 5 minutes , Steven walks in .

" Hello everyone "

" Hello Mr Steve "

" Please call me Steve only " he smiled and sat on the middle chair .

" So what would you like to have ? "

Massimo blinked and rested his arm over the table , " I'm more interested in talking about the business , Steve " , " I believe time is money and I don't waste my money "

Steve nodded , " sure
Massimo begin , " I want to start my investment in human trafficking , so tell me about it "

" Well , it's a very big market out there "

" I must tell you that there is a huge and tough competition in this business" , Steve added.

" Don't worry about that , I will tackle it "

" Great , tell me about the network , you want to work in "

" America , I want to have the monopoly here  " Massimo replied ,

Steve chuckled , " Monopoly ? , What do you think what we are doing here ?? "

" You think I would let you overshadow my business ? "

" The sun sets on every empire , Mr Steven , I thibk it's time for you to give up your throne " , Massimo said firmly.

Steve laughed a little ,
" Get out "

"Sh-sh-sh"

" Don't be rude " , Massimo got up and left the room

" Don't be rude " , Massimo got up and left the room .

He stopped and turned around ,
" I don't like No for an answer and whoever has done that , is destroyed and I think it's your time now "

" Leave " , Steve pointed out the exit

Massimo left the place , he was about to reach the last floor , but the floor got stopped at second last floor and Steven's secretary entered the lift .

She looked at Massimo , his men and stepped in .

After a while when the elevator started going down again , the woman sneezed .

" Oh god bless me " , she said while putting her hand on the mouth.

" Ahm ! You want to end Steven ? " , In a lower voice she said .

Massimo turned her head towards her

" DON'T ! , don't give such a strong reaction , he had cameras all over this place "

The sound of ting came out and the lady stepped out and went left .

Massimo was all shocked as he had a slip into his pocket now .

He briskly got into the car and opened that slip .

" If you want answers , call me at this number " it was written .

He quickly took his phone and dialled the number ,

Finally someone grabbed the call

" Hello " , she said .

" Hello " , Massimo asked

He wanted to ask desperately about Laura but he was not sure about this lady

" I know you don't trust me , but believe me , I want as much destruction of this despicable and inhuman company as no one can even imagine . "

" I will message you an address , meet me there and I would tell you everything you need to know sufficiently to bring down Steven Kingston "

Then she cut the call and within a second a message pop up .
And as she said it was a message about an address .

" Take a U turn "
Massimo ordered the driver .