"It's a deal. The games begins at three so make sure to be there." She demanded before hanging up.

I groaned placing my head on the table. What had I gotten myself into? But it would be okay, I could use some fresh air and sun anyways.

It was currently half past noon so I had enough time to finish my assignment and be on time. Ava and I had been friends since first year. We met at a pool party and were coincidentally wearing the same bikini. We had laughed it off and had been friends ever since. I had lots of friends on campus being the outgoing person I was but most of them weren't friends. They were just people who I bonded with at parties. Ava was my closest friend and by closest I didn't mean sleepovers and braiding each others hair but if I was ever in jail she would bail me out and I'd do the same for her.

I may have been a bad girl with a reputation to support that claim but I had never been arrested and wasn't planning on it. I was smart enough to know my limits and follow the rules so I didn't get into trouble.

After getting all my work done I grabbed everything I had and placed it neatly into my yellow graffiti backpack. I returned all the books to the shelves and decided to visit the restroom before I left. The library washrooms were really clean because nobody really knew where they were. I don't think people expected a library to have washrooms.

After doing my business I decided to quickly redo my make up. I took off the baggy hoodie I had been wearing as the library was always cold. I was left white a cropped t-shirt with the word Thrasher written on it, blue ripped jeans and fishnet stockings underneath. I was also rocking some black heeled ankle boots. I quickly did my make up again, some smokey eyes, eyeliner. dark lipstick and let my dark braids fall loose on my back. Putting on my sunglasses I checked my reflection on the mirror.

I was 5'3 with dark chocolate skin, brown eyes and dark hair that never went past my shoulders. I usually did it in braids or weaves most of the time. I had size thirty four breasts that I loved, a flat stomach and a tiny waist with wide hips and an ass . I loved my figure and liked dressing up to show it off. Show off what your mama gave you and all. I also had a few tattoos, tiny ones all over my body but had a pretty large tribal tattoo on my right bicep. Point is I loved getting inked. I always got this amazing rush whenever I felt that needle in my skin. Don't worry though I don't think I'd get that many or would I?

Happy with the way I looked I grabbed my bag and left the washrooms. I walked towards the front desk ignoring all the looks I got. I knew people were wondering what someone dressed up like me was doing in the library. What can I say, I loved making a scene.

"You just couldn't resist could you?" Mercy the librarian asked when I approached her.

"You know that's not my style." I replied with a wink.

"What can I do for you today your highness?" She asked with a teasing smile.

Mercy had been working at the library since it was constructed about five years ago. She had the whole mean librarian look going for her always wearing a scowl on her face and glasses perched on her nose. She looked mean but she was actually a softie. She told me she just did that to get a laugh from scaring the students. It also meant people stayed quiet and were on their best behavior when she was around.

I had fallen for that look a few times when I started visiting the library but I was never the kind of person who enjoyed having older people hate me. My peers could all hate me and I wouldn't care but I wanted the older generation to like me. I discovered Mercy had a sweet tooth so I began bringing her small things like a packets of Oreos, muffins and chocolate. She had resisted at first but I eventually won her over and we'd been friends ever since.

"Can you keep my bag here till Monday? I promised Ava to watch the rugby game with her and if I go to my place I'll never make it to the game on time. There's also an after party that you know I can't miss." I explained.

I lived thirty minutes away from campus in some pretty posh hostels thanks to Zawadi's fat salary.

"Sure but it'll cost you." Mercy replied and I handed her my bag chuckling at her statement.

"I got you covered girl. See you on Monday." I replied.

"Take care of yourself." She said.

"Don't I always." I replied with a smile before exiting the library.

The sun was really scorching but thankfully the rugby field had trees all around so the shade would be nice. I had my phone and house keys on me and that's all I really needed. I just wanted to get really drunk and then maybe I'd have some meaningless sex with a stranger, hopefully one of the players. I heard those guys were huge everywhere and I loved myself something good and big if you catch my drift. Well all that could wait till later because at the moment I was hungry and Ava had promised me food. She had better be there when I arrived, my stomach was starting to digest itself.

************************************

Vote

Comment

Share

Love@Lyssah.