missing you like crazy • sanhyuk

Minhyuk rolled over on the couch for the fifth time in a span of five minutes. He just couldn't settle. The movie playing in the background was set to a low volume, becoming white noise. He gave off a heavy sigh and reached out for his phone again. He felt a small smile tug on his face as soon as he watched the same video he'd seen for what felt like th hundrednth time that night.

It was of Sanha with Kiyoongie, the Yoon's new little baby kitten.

A pout forced itself on his face suddenly. Remembering why he felt off and couldn't sleep in the first place. It was the second night without Sanha. Two nights that he'd been sleep deprived since his boyfriend went home to spend time with his family after promotions were over. It wasn't ike he wished the younger didn't go home, by all means he encouraged the other to go because gods knows when would be the next time they had time to go visit home. Minhyuk himself didn't have time to go back to Jinju, but his parents came to Seoul instead and went back home the day before. The fact of the matter is that he couldn't go to sleep.

He missed Sanha. Period.

"Hyuk-ah, not asleep yet?" A tired and sleepy voice interrupted his thoughts, making him look up from the couch towards Bin who was rubbing his eyes and yawning.

"Not yet, Hyung. Why are you still up?" Minhyuk sat up and leaned against the end of the couch, facing the direction of the older who shuffled towards the dining table where he proceeds to pour himself a glass of water.

"Thirsty." Bin replied after he drank the entire glass. "And, Nunu wanted some as well."

Minhyuk smirked. "whipped."

Bin huffed out a tired chuckle. "Hey, we were watching a movie, but I got thirsty and he asked since I was on my way."

"Whipped." Minhyuk repeats.

"Ya, if anyone is whipped, it's you. You let Sanha get away with anything!" Bin poured another glass of water for Eunwoo.

"No I don't-"

"When he steals your kimchi, you don't even so much as yell, but when M-Hyung does, it's like world war two. When I try to borrow your hoodies-"

"Hey, I let you borrow them!" Minhyuk called out.

Bin rolled his eyes, and walked closer with a glass of water in hand. "Yes, but not before you complain then begrudgingly allow me to. When Sanha does it, you don't bat an eyelash."

Minhyuk felt his face flush at being called out while Bin smirks in triumph. "Hyung!"

"Arraseo, arraseo. Why are you still up anyway?" Bin tilted his head.

"Couldn't sleep, 'is all."

"Ahh," Bin nodded to himself. "You miss him don't you? Why didn't you go with him? We all know his family loves you to pieces."

Minhyuk shrugged. He was thankful that even before he and Sanha got together, every member's families' were all so close to each member and family. When they did get together, it was even more so, that every time he visits, he'd have Sanha complaining to him that his family loves him more than they do their son. Although that was all in jest. He knows it was because Minhyuk was always passed around and had no time for Sanha when they both visit. The same could be said with his own's family treatment of Sanha.

"I wanted him to spend time with them alone. He hasn't been with them since before promotions, except for when he went once to visit Kiyoongie."

Bin let out a sound of understanding. "Well, you better sleep soon, you guys have practice early in the morning. And I need to sleep and give this to Eunwoo then force him to sleep too. Good night."