third week of may • socky

A body shifted in the dim light, frown etching into his features as another body pulled away slowly, hoping the other wouldn't wake. The frown was still there so the shorter man, gently replaced his presence with a pillow, leaning down to softly plant a kiss on the other's head, smiling as the other smiled in his sleep, clutching on to the replacement body in bed. The other tiptoed around the room, eventually leaving after getting ready, casting one last longing and loving glance at the tall body now starfished across the bed.

Eyes opened blearily, hand reaching out to turn off the alarm blaring from his phone. With a yawn, Sanha slowly observed his surroundings, noting the absence of a body he knew was with him last night. He pouted as he realized it was his coming of age day and Rocky wasn't there when he woke first thing in the morning. He strained his ears to hear any sounds coming from outside, but again, a pout formed on his lips realizing he was probably the only one left in the dorm, eyeing the empty beds in the room.

MJ and Jin Jin, he knew had some schedules going on and Bin and Eunwoo were busy shooting, but he thought Rocky didn't have anything on this day, but apparently he was wrong. Everyone was busy, including him, but he thought he'd atleast see them in the morning on this special day, especially since they all promised they'd celebrate. Even with such a day, Sanha felt childish and sulky that he couldn't even get morning kisses and hugs from the hyungs; one must think he's spoilt with affection, and one would be correct. He's used to being the youngest, and even though they tease him a lot (he does it to them too, he wasn't dubbed as the 'evil maknae' for nothing), he knew his hyungs love him and they were practically family anyway, so it was weird whenever they were gone and he couldn't see them (he should be used to it but he probably never would).

Sanha sighed as the recording for another Idol Radio episode had come to an end. He waved goodbye to the fans waiting at the lobby as he entered the elevator, immediately opening his phone as he saw Twitter notifications and text messages from his family and the members. He opened the messages first, smiling and laughing at the heartfelt and funny greetings. He checked Twitter the next as he rode at the back of the car, his manager getting in the front driver seat getting ready to leave for his next destination.

His heart warmed at the various greetings the rest of the members tweeted. First was Eunwoo with his flowers and video, then Bin came next with perfume (he laughed as he agreed that yes, he was too quickwitted to notice him for trying to surprise him), Jin Jin came next and he blushed at just what was inside the bag (hopefully it's not underwear because that's embarrassing, though that might be the purpose and he should have known coming from Jin Jin), MJ had a cake and he salivated at the thought of eating the yummy treat. Last, and he did this on purpose, was <a>Rocky's tweet</a>, and he felt his heart skip a beat as he read the message, but he scoffed and snorted, why would he cry?

"산하야...성년의 날 ㅋㅋㅋ
너도 성인이 되는 구나
스케줄 갔다 와서 읽고 울지말고
성년의 날 축하한다
사랑함 ^^
#아스트로 #윤산하 #성년의날 #우리막내가
#제일 #최고다 #랔디

ENG: Sanha-ya... Coming-of-age day hahaha
You're becoming an adult too
You've gone and come back from your schedule, so read this and try not to cry
Happy coming-of-age-day
Love you ^^
#ASTRO #YoonSanha #ComingOfAgeDay #OurMaknae #IsThe #Best #RockD"

Sanha, after admiring his boyfriend's selfie, went on to find the <a>handwritten note</a>, and as he read, he was smiling so wide and he was sure there was tears in his eyes. Curse Rocky for knowing him so well, he wasn't one to cry usually, but when there's no one around the tears were quick to come. This was the sweetest thing he had gotten and when he gets home, he knew he's keeping the note for safekeeping forever.