🐺 THIRTEEN

"Is this going to be a habit?" Ace spat after I barge into his office again.
"It's going to be, especially when you have sex with me without protection knowing fully you wolfs have super sperm that gets me pregnant the first time we have sex!!!" I scream at him.

"Never mind the 20 times we've had it without protection ,God knows I have triplets already!!" As soon as I said it there were whistles of amazement from behind and when I turn ,I see two guys sitted on his office couch and I blush red.

How could I have not noticed them. God ,now they think I'm a slut.
"20 times? Bro ,it's not even a week yet" the blond one comments and the other one laughs. God, so embarrassing, swallow me whole.

Ace stands up and circles his desk and he tries to take me in his arms but I take a few steps back.
"Princess, I want you to meet my best friends and my Betas, the blonde one is Derek and the ugly one over there is Luke. " They both stands and shake me hand.

"Nice and embarrassing to meet you " I say and they laugh.
"You must be strong, handling this guy!" Luke exclaims and I blush red.
"Get out of my office if you're going to keep taunting her" Ace defends  me.
They both stand " it's really nice to meet you Luna, " Derek smiles and u have the urge to cover my face with my hands.

"How could you!" I poke Ace with my finger on his chest after I hear the door closing.
"Daria, let's talk about this like adults"
"Adults?! Adults talk about this before they have sex! Now it's too late" I don't escapes my throat and his arms wrapped around me.

"I'm sorry, let me explain" he leads us to the couch and I drop on it.
"I uh... The first few times it wasn't intentional, it just happened there was no time to think and when I realized it, I guess it was too late. "

"Too late? Maybe I hadn't gotten pregnant yet, now the chances are one to none. I can't believe you out babies inside me"

"Maybe you're not pregnant yet" I look at him with a side glance.
"We both know that's not true"
"Yeah, how did you even notice anyway, we've been having sex for a while week and you didn't mention it"

I shrugged"The girls were talking about their first experiences with their mates and practically all of them got pregnant on the first time" I unconscious rubbed my hand on my tummy. Ace's hands covered mine on my belly.

"Even if you're pregnant. I love you, i will love our pups very much. And I don't mind"
"I know you don't mind" I snap at him
"I would have wanted to give you more time to settle down and stuff but I wouldn't change anything. You're giving me a family" he looked like he was going to cry. 

"We don't even know if I'm pregnant yet" I sniffle a sob. Now it was his turn to give me a side glance.
"We both know that's not true" he steaks my words and we both chuckle.
"I love you"
"I love you too" I crawl into his chest and lay there for a few minutes.

"You're not touching me again, until I'm sure im really pregnant" I whisper. He quickly jerked.
"That's not fair"
"How is it not fair?"

"You can't tell me not to touch you, look at you!" He says and I blush.
"It's still don't matter, that's what you get for getting me pregnant!"
"But if you're already pregnant why do we have to wait. ?" He made sense but I'm still punishing him.

"Because there is a 0.01 chance I might not be pregnant and until then you're not touching me or you'll use a condom"
He scowl as if u says something disgusting.
"I don't wear a condom"

"Well then no touching me"
"Baby, come on!" He whines like a baby.
"Whining don't become you, you big baby" I laugh at his sillness.

"I can't survive without sex,I'll die" he says it in all seriousness I burst out laughing.
"We'll see" I stool up and headed for the door. As soon as I opened it I noticed that he was going to chase me down.

On instinct ,my feet started sprinting and I ran towards the stairs. I could hear feet pounding behind me and my heart was drumming in my ears. Adrenaline was rushing through my veins and I was having fun.

I sprinter down the stairs and I head home grunt.
"Daria, stop right there" he shouts and I don't listen.
"You're gonna get it now" he says and he was on the top of the stairs while I was at the bottom. I sprinter out the door and I knew he was running after me. As soon as I opened the door I never knew my legs were that strong.

I could feel the wind running through my hair and I was laughing like crazy. I looks behind me but I couldn't see him. Where the hell is he? I didn't slow down though. As soon as I turned I bumped into Ace and we both screamed as we both fell down.

He started tickling me and I could barely breathe. "stop..st...stopppp" I tried to shout but I doubt he could hear it. I was laughing my ass off and I was always very ticklish.

"I'll stop if you tell me im allowed to have sex with you" shit! He plays dirty. "No" I say and he continued again.
"Ok ok ok" he stopped. I caught my breath and closed my eyes.

He helps me up and notice there are people watching us. I blushed a bit but young girls were giggling. Ace took me on his arms and kissed the hell out of me. This guy.

"I knew you were going to surrender" Ace says smiling.
"Uh huh, and you're still not having sex with me" I said with a straight face.  I burst out laughing when I looked at his face after he realized what I had just said.

"But you promised" his voice was high pitched "that's cheating"
"You cheated too when you chased me down like some animal"
"But I am an animal, and you love it when I act like an animal in bed" he said and I blushed.

I swatted his arm "ow"
"Don't say that, there are children around"