🐺FIVE

I'm awake at exactly 06:30 and I cursed my subconscious. I feel tired. I feel like I've been hit by a bus and then dragged through thorns . I have the urge to stay in bed but I have school and I really don't want to stay at home with mom or Ace, if he does cone to work. He didn't come yesterday and mom said it's his day off ,I scoff. Day off my ass.

I look out in the backyard and I don't see him. Maybe he quit since I didn't like him. I never really did ask what he really does for a living. He was wearing a suit last night so maybe he works in the office, accountant maybe it a lawyer, but he don't seem like that to me. Or maybe he just wanted to impress me.

I was impressed alright but he is an ass. Trying to order me around ,I like him and he's hot but he really should learn boundaries. I get out of bed and do my morning routine. I looked like shit but thank God for makeup. By the time I went downstairs I was looking good as new.

I was expecting him to come and raise hell or to rat me out to my parents since I wasn't respectful but he didn't show up and I spend the whole day in bed.

I sat down ,ate breakfast and rushed to school. I smiled a bit when I got out of the car and saw all familiar faces. I felt confident here. Everyone envied me here. They didn't know about my arising problems but hey, I can pretend my life is perfect and I'm the Queen. Little did I know being a queen was going to come and bite me in my ass.

*********

I shut off the engine as I parked in our garage. Today was a long day. Adding cheerleading practice while I was sure everywhere and talking to Carter about Ace, it wasn't a good day. I just want to sleep and never wake up.

"Mooooom!!" I yelled as I opened the door. "I don't feel well, I'll be in my room.."
I couldn't finish my sentence because there stool Ace in all his gorgeous glory and my whole family.

"What is going on?" I ask with fear laced in my voice. I looked down and my suitcases were all lined up. "are we going somewhere?"
"You wanted to be a brat and you tested my patience, this is what happens when you test my patience princess" Ace answers me.

"Don't you call me that!" I scold him.
"The longer you accept it, the easier it'll become" I ignore him and runs to my mom.
"Mom, what's going on?" I'm really scared now and everyone looks like they're grieving.

"Baby, there is no good way to tell you this but you're gonna have to go with Ace" she says.
"Go where?" I don't know why I'm crying,maybe it's because I know I'm not going to like any of this.

"Ace belongs to a pack and he is needed now and he has to go"
"Why can't he just go? He doesn't need me"
"He does, he has to be near you, he's your mate Dee, that's why he was here all along to look after you but now he has to go and it's your turn to go with him" he said with teary eyes.

"Why?" I sob and she takes me in her arms. "oh my baby, you will be ok. He'll take care of you, he won't let anything harm you" she kept sobbing and petting my hair.
"What about my friends,and my life and my education?" I pull away and look at dad hoping he'll feel pity on me.

"There are schools there and you can meet new friends baby" he says.
"But I don't want a new school!"
"You need to calm down baby, you need a place a forest to shift into. We can't let you shift in the city hunny. You need to understand that if people found out what you are ,what we are, it will be disastrous and you're supposed to shift soon. We have to be careful" my mom says.

I don't listen to what she says ,in sobbing so bad. Ace tries to hold me but I glare at him and he halts.
"Be nice to him, he's your mate" mom says and I nod. Maybe one day but not now, not today.

"Say goodbye to your brothers, we don't have much time Dee" I unlatch myself from her and walk towards my brothers. They look sad but they don't look surprised. Could they have known what we are already. But it can't be. They're only 15. A warewolf shift when they're 18.

I look at them and a fresh set of tears pours out of my eyes.
"I love you guys, and I'll miss you" I say and hug them both at the same time.
"Well visit soon" they both say at the same time and gives me each a kiss on my cheeks. I ruffle their hair before I walk to dad.

"You're my good girl, and I love you. And you're going to make me proud. Hang in there, it'll get better soon" he says and hugs me right.
"I'm gonna miss you" .
"It's not forever baby, like the boys said, we'll visit soon"

I walk back to mom and she takes my face into her hands and she smiled. "you're so beautiful, stay strong. I love you" she says and she gave me the tightest hug ever.
"You need to go, boys help Ace carry the lugagge to the car. I took my chance and ran to my room. I opened the door and looked at it probably for the last time. Everything of mine seemed to have been packed. Except what I had in school.

Oh my gosh, my friends!!!!! I'm never going to see then again. Everything that I've ever known. Carter. And I'm never going to say goodbye. I sat in the edge of the bed and cried. I can't believe the world is pulling a cruel joke on me. I can't believe this is happening. Everything that I had planned,all flushed down the drain.

I head my door open and mom peeked through. "Hunny,it's time" she says in a sad voice. I don't understand any of this but I know this can't be easy on her too.
This is going to suck.

Hello ,it's me again. I'm back. Sorry.

We are going to meet the pack soon ha ha ,I've been waiting for this. I thought we were going to stay in this town for only two chapters but I tend to ramble on and on if I start writing so it ended up being 5 chapters ha ha sorry.
But anyway. Next chapter it's warewolves!!

I'm kinda excited and scared at the same time. Really. I'm serious.

I know you don't want to read this but anyway.... I hope you like it and don't forget to tell me what you think and vote and comment,if you like. Ha ha

🌻