🐺FOUR

I jumped out of Ace's lap and tried to compose myself. I wanted to run into Carter's arms but I couldn't bring myself to do it. It felt wrong. I've always felt safe in his arms but right now it doesn't seem safe. I look back at Ace and I find him seething with anger.

I don't know why but I have the urge to apologise to him. I shouldn't feel the need to apologise to him, he's not my boyfriend and technically I just met him today but I don't know. I have weird feelings and it's making me crazy.

I don't know why I felt like noone would see us here since Carter and I love taking walks at night in the park. I'm surprised though ,I didn't think this scenario was ever going to happen.

"What is going on Dee?" Carter's voice wakes me up from my train of thoughts.
"Nothing, nothing Carter, this is Ace?" I try to lighten up the situation and hope it'll blow over but I know it's wishful thinking on my part.

"What were you doing on his lap Dee?" He asks and he looks so hurt. I can't believe I hurt him. I didn't mean to.
"This is just a misunderstanding Carter, it's nothing. Ace was just comforting me , I had a panic attack" I kinda lie, it's not the whole truth but it's close.

He takes a deep breath and looks at me sadly. "I don't like anyone touch you Dee, you're mine" he takes my face in his hands as he says it and leans in to give me a kiss but his lips never reaches mine because a pair of mascular hands grabs me and Yanks me back wards. "Mine!!" Ace growls at Carter.

Truth be told, both me and Carter might have peed our pants a little because that growl, damn that growl was scary and sexy at the same time. I watched as Carter's breath caught. I don't think he was breathing. After a few seconds,I recovered and held Ace's arms.

"I think he gets the point" I tell him so that maybe he can back up so Carter can breathe. I might have chosen Ace but Carter's been there for me all my life. Wait...when did I decide I like Ace better?  I try to think but it's like my mind is already made up.

Ace turns around and pulls me to his side displaying his possessive side. I master to look at Carter and his face is full of disappointment, sadness and heartbreak. I feel my chest contracting and a year escapes my eye.

"I'm sorry Carter, I didn't mean to hurt you. I'll explain everything at school,ok? " He just nods and looks ate one more time and leaves. I start sobbing as soon as he disappears from us and Ace picks me up bridal style and takes me home.

He sets me down when we enter the house but noone is in sight. I think there are already in bed. I had stopped crying by the time we were home and I was hungry. I headed straight to the kitchen and made a plate for myself.

"Not going to make one for me?" Ace asks and I don't answer him. I'm still very mad at him and me right now. I don't know why I'm mad but I just am. I just make another plate for him and zap it in the microwave for a minute and slide the late to him.

We eat in silence for a few minutes and then he breaks the silence.
"Warewolves are possessive creatures, I'm a possessive creature and I don't like to share. "
"Okay"
"I don't want you talking to that boy anymore" he stars and I scoff.

"Are you freaking serious!! No, you don't walk in here and tell me what to do. He's my boyfriend and I will see him if I want to" I yell. I'm seething with anger, I'm angry at myself for letting him or me I don't know..hurt Carter. He didn't deserve it. He's been good and patient with me all this time.

"You're mine and mine alone and as your mate I forbid you to see him"he growls. As much as his growls turns me on, I'm angry and I ignore it.
"I can do whatever I want!"
"Don't be a brat"
"Brat??!! I'll show you a brat! " I spat. 
"Daria ,I'm serious if you defy me there will be consequences!" He said firmly.

"Oh really? Like what? You're going to growl at me?" I scoff" I'm not scared of you"
"Daria, don't test my patience" I can see him controlling himself. I don't know what made me do this or act like this, but he don't own me.

"You don't own me and I will do whatever I want. I will kiss whoever I want and I will sleep with whoever I want and you know what? I think I might have sex with Carter on Monday, I guess it's a date" I say as I stomped up the stairs.

"I'm done being nice" he barks.
" If you call that being nice, you need lessons Jimmy" I tainted him. I reached the top of the stairs and look back at him. He looks angrier that he was when Carter almost kissed me in front of him but hey, he was asking for it.

"And I always do what I want" I say and stomp to my room and bang the door. I threw myself on the bed and closed my eyes. How did my simple life turn out this way?

Hie guys.

I'm going to try to update one a week like I've been doing and I'll try to update at least two or three chapters  because I don't like dragging on a story. I'll try to finish it in 6 weeks at the latest.

Since this is my first paranormal story. It's going to be a short story. Possibly 15-20 chapters.

I hope you liked this chapter and don't forget to vote and comment!!🌻