🐺 THREE

"Ace is not really our Gardner Dee, well technically he is but uh that's not his main job" my dad stammers.
"Oookay" I wait so I don't judge before i hear the whole story.

"He uh..he's originally from Palmer and that's where we are from but we wanted you to have a normal life here, you and your brothers and .."
"Mom, can you just get to the point?" I ask a little rudely but their slowness was really getting me nervous and I sweat when I'm nervous and I hate sweat.

"I'm a warewolf, you're one too, your parents and your brothers are and you're my mate" I look up at Ace and I don't say anything. I mean, really? What's there to say? So I just stare at them.

"Baby, are you ok?" My mom walks to me and sandwiches me between them.
"I'm fine, I mean this is all a joke , so I'm ok" they both sigh and close their eyes.

"Can I talk to Daria alone ?" Ace asks my parents. They both nodded and he extended his hand to me.
"Take a walk with me" he demands. I want to roll my eyes at him and refuse but I swallow my pride and take his hand.

*******

" We've been walking for ten minutes" I state the obvious.
"I know, I was wondering when you were going to speak up, you are never quiet. " I scoff.
"I'm reserved, "
"That you are but you still don't shut up"
" You're so not a gentleman Jimmy" he looks at me weirdly and I realize "...Ace" I quickly correct. "sorry, I just..I guess I'm a slow learner"
"It's ok, it can be confusing at first but you'll get a hang of it"

"It's dark" I state the obvious.
"I know, but it's nice, I like this time of the night. It's not blinding dark yet, there's still a trace of a sunset" he pauses " it's nice" he has a smile on his face.

He guides me to the first bench in the park. I love taking walks at night here because the parks have lights everywhere and it's just beautiful  but I'm not going to tell him that. 

We both sit down and I pivot so I'm facing him.
" I know it's a little confusing right now and a little right to be angry .."
"Little?" I interrupt.
" but your parents just wanted you to experience a life without the pack stuff and all" he pauses. "Is there anything you want to ask?"

"Uh yeah, I got like a million questions" he chuckles. " Go ahead and ask and I promise to answer as truthfully and open as possible" I nod.
"Okay, so you said something about wolves.."
" Warewolves " he corrects and I roll my eyes.
"Fine,that, umm is it like I read in novels if like twilight?"
" Yes and no"

I sigh. "what does that mean?"
"It means there is always some truths in books but there's always fiction and they over dramatise it. "
"Okay,umm do I turn into a wolf?"
"Warewolf " he corrects again and I roll my eyes again. " And yes you do ,it usually happens when you turn 18, days after"

"So I'm likely to to that next week?" I ask panicked. I didn't think it was going to be soon ,I mean I'm still in school and I have a social life. I don't think anyone wants to look at a cheerleader wolf. 
"Breathe Daria , breathe. Everything will be fine " Jimmy says and I don't believe him. Not one bit.

"You're ok" he says again and I open my eyes. Now I just feel like crying and crying is not good for me , especially when I'm less that a meter from the hottest guy on the planet. I nod.
"  We were supposed to tell you this after you turn 18 but your parents panicked since they saw the signs early" I quickly looked at him.
"You mean this is going to be quicker than normal?" I could feel myself panicking again.

Jim.. I mean Ace saw the look on my face and quickly gathered me into his arms. He held me close and I felt a sense of calmness, a sense of safety in his arms. This is weird. Normally I usually run the other way when a male tries to hold me inappropriately.

My boyfriend Carter had to work for me to be comfortable with him. I've known him since first grade and he's been trying to get me to date him since fifth grade. After a few years of him being persistent I finally agreed and we were just starting highschool and it has taken years to trust him and now I do trust him.

So to feel this quick trust in Ace is a mystery to me.
"Why am I quickly trusting you?"
"Because we belong together" he answered. I frowned.
"Earlier you said we're mates,can you  elaborate?" I ask in a small voice.

"It's somewhat like you read sometimes, as warewolves, we have one person who is meant for us in every way and for me ,that person is you"
"When did you know?" I ask curiously.
"Since I was 16" he answers casually and I gasped.

"How old are you now?"
"27"
"That's a long time, why didn't you tell me sooner?"
"You were 7, I couldn't just come and claim you, I had to wait till you were of age. "
"Why were you working as our gardener? I mean, you can do the work well and all but why?"

"I had to keep an eye on you. My instinct as your mate is to protect you and I couldn't do that any other way, so I kept an eye on you as your gardener, I didn't want to spook you or anything" he admits.
"You weren't going to spook me, I mean, you're hot, I would've been flattered " I blurt out before I realize what I just said.

"You think I'm hot?" He asks smirking.  I his my face in his chest.
"You know you're hot" I tell him and he chuckles. "Only for you princess" he said and I blushed at the new nickname.
"Sooo?" I'm afraid to ask what I want to hear.

"Out with it princess" he commands.
"Well, I wanted to know if you ,you know ,have been..." I sign something with my fingers. He looks me in the eye and smiles. And what a wonderful smile it is. I don't know why I feel protected and safe with him but it just makes sense.

"I mean....you know"
"No, I don't know. " I close my eyes and sigh.
"Do you have a girlfriend?" I ask instead.  And he laughs.
"No, I don't, even if I wanted to I couldn't. The moment I knew you were my mate ,it became impossible to date or feel anything for anyone else"  I'm shocked by his answers.

"Okay..but before??" Before he could answer...
"What the fuck!!!!" I quickly look up and I stare into my boyfriend's angry brown eyes"

So guys.. please help me. Ha ha ha I have no plot, no nothing whatsoever and I'm just winging it. If you got ideas ,please don't hesitate to tell me.
I'm really having a hard time with this.

@Alygemstone where are you? Lol😭

I didn't want to post this today , actually I hadn't written anything all week but I couldn't sleep last night so I spent all night trying to think of what to write and how the story should go. It's early morning and I'm tired.

I hope you like it.

Don't forget to vote and comment!!🌻