Bazinga?

Mac: *deep inhale/exhales with his eyes closed and his hands in his pant pockets* 

Mac: *opens his eyes* Time for suicide. *begins walking* 

*knock, knock* 

Zilla: *in her room* -_-

Mac: May I please come in, Tenebris?

Zilla: Why the HELL do you want to come into my room, you creep?!?

Mac: *blushing a really bright red on the other side of her door* N-no! I-I just wanted to tell you something. 

Zilla: *rolls her eyes* 

Mac: *determination sets into his facial features* Fine. *relaxes* I really like you. *pulls out a letter* *reading* I Googled the definition of "love" and found that all it meant was "an intense feeling of deep affection". As a conclusion, I wanted to say...

Alyseca/Pakeeza/Jenna/Cookie: *stress eating popcorn while watching this* 

Mac: *deep breath* I love you, Tene. I know you just see me as an annoying nerd, but I love you. You may not be perfect, *looks up from the paper* and I know that. I love you despite those imperfections. *shakes his head and tightens his grip on the paper* Not despite. *looks back at the door* I love you for everything you are. *smiles slightly* Yeah. *walks away* 

Cookie: THAT'S IT????? ZILLA. GET YO BUM OUT HERE AND REACT.

Alyseca/Pakeeza/Jenna: *blink* 

Cookie: *looks at them with popcorn somehow in her eyebrow* What?