Epilogue

Taehyung and I were binge watching movies together but this time with his girlfriend along, her name was Elaine and she was the sweetest girl. We became the best of friends. All three of us. It was nice to have her around but we never told her about it. That day, those calls and texts.

Taehyung never disclosed that incident to her as our fair agreement. We wanted to bury that memory from our past once and for all. We never had the courage to talk about it again. We wore a mask and acted like everything was fine.

Elaine called me that one Sunday and requested me to bunk the movie time just this one time cause she has a surprise for Tae. I bit my lip and mummbled okay. I hated lying to tae but I guess he'd find out the reason once she surprises him. I had to stop clinging on to him so much. He had a girlfriend now, I didn't feel like I should be annoying him all the time like I used to. My mental health got worse over the time but I learnt to fake a smile and it worked, slowly, taehyung couldn't notice it anymore, if I was being happy or just plastering a view that was never there.

Everything went on regardless what my mind thought every night when I couldn't sleep. I remember getting lost in my thoughts and flinching lightly as I read the caller ID. It couldn't be...It couldn't be Calista again.

It had been weeks since I last went to Taehyung's house to watch movies with him, but despite our distancing he was the first person I called. 

"Hey" he said, he sounded half asleep and I took a deep breath. "She called...Calista called again" and the line went dead. 

A/N: so this is the first time I actually finished something, so im sorry if it sucks but I'll get better hehe. If you actually read it all the way to the end, tysm, I love u.